Boz Boorer and The Polecats in Manchester. 4th August

annushka

Boz Boorer and The Polecats are playing in Manchester on 4th August.
@Satan's Hollow, Princess Street, Manchester.
polecatsaugustflyera5.jpg

Same day as D Percussion. Will turn up and be absolutely leathered.

why is the contact number on the poster a blackpool, no manchester, area code? i'm from blackpool and curious !

Bloody hell.....
Will be away last week in July / first week August on holiday with me kids....:mad:

Jukebox Jury

Another thing that depresses me about not being Brit. No Polecats in America ever, why Boz? Why?

Which Polecats songs does Boz sing lead on?

It's tonight! Any one here going? I'm umm-ing and ah-ing....

Shall I take along Knitted!Boz and hand him over? :D
Bozonthetown.jpg

Last edited:
yes! you have to do that, bet he would love to have knitted! Boz. :D

Well, I've just reserved me tickets, so I'll take knitted!Boz along. Whether I'll get the opportunity to hand him over, I've no idea. You know how shy I am; I'd just chuck the damn thing and run anyway. :rolleyes:

New Info:
Just been on the phone with Raucous Records, who appear to be organising the gig. First group on at about 7pm, Polecats about 9pm. Supposed to be 18's and over only.

Should I dress demurly or tartily for a rockabilly gig?:D

Thanks Cat's Mother - my bookmarks have been duly updated. Don't dress demurely for a rockabilly gig - perish the thought! There's a broad spectrum between demure and tarty, do don't worry about falling into either category too easily. :)

Thanks Cat's Mother - my bookmarks have been duly updated. Don't dress demurely for a rockabilly gig - perish the thought! There's a broad spectrum between demure and tarty, do don't worry about falling into either category too easily. :)

Okay, but if my bosoms pop out mid-gig I'll blame you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom