Any thought to a dating board for Morrissey/Smiths Fans?

Hello,

Has anyone ever given thought to the idea of creating a dating forum for Morrissey and Smiths fans? I know in my case I would love the idea. I want to meet a woman that appreciates the Smiths and Morrissey as much as I do. Just a thought. Thanks.

Should we have seperate boards for Male, Female, Gay Male, Gay Female, Bi Male, Bi Female, Asexual, and Celibate?

Should we have seperate boards for Male, Female, Gay Male, Gay Female, Bi Male, Bi Female, Asexual, and Celibate?

We should just cram them all together..... it's the love for Moz that people are looking for, not the genitalia or orintation..... at least here at this website.,

We should just cram them all together..... it's the love for Moz that people are looking for, not the genitalia or orintation..... at least here at this website.,

I want to date a genitalia-less Bob Dole...

can we have a board for "straight girls who love fem boys?" :D

You remind me of my friend Ginny who used to only be attracted to gay boys...... she was into me for like 4 year, poor girl died tragically in 2003.....at least she got to make out with me once after she got me drunk.

can we have a board for "straight girls who love fem boys?" :D

I am not Fem, but I've been describe as "emotional"...My EX said I had a problem because I would tell her I didn't like for her to be mean to me...LOL

Note To People:If Someone says..."If you love me, you'll tolerate everything I say or do"...You need to find the door QUICKLY

Who the hell is actually counting that crap anyway?

You are probably tired..

Nugz is admittingly horny...

No one is paying attention...

3000 posts??? What the hell you just hit 2000 a few days ago.

I just hit 2,997 2 minutes ago...does anyone actually care about this post crap anyway?

Not wierd...

Just doesn't this guy have anything better to do??

YES:Today I took my daughter to Disneyland....

Last edited:
Is it really so strange?

In my case if the lady in question does not love the Smiths or Morrissey as much as I do, I just lose interest.

Is there a single woman like this in Houston? I am here for you... waiting.

Back
Top Bottom