Kate Bush

Just checked the dictionary definitions of "genius":

1. an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in creative and original work in science, art, music, etc.: the genius of Mozart.
2. a person having such capacity.
3. a person having an extraordinarily high intelligence rating on a psychological test, as an IQ above 140.
4. natural ability or capacity; strong inclination: a special genius for leadership.
5. distinctive character or spirit, as of a nation, period, or language.
6. the guardian spirit of a place, institution, etc.
7. either of two mutually opposed spirits, one good and the other evil, supposed to attend a person throughout life.
8. a person who strongly influences for good or ill the character, conduct, or destiny of a person, place, or thing: Rasputin, the evil genius of Russian politics.
9. genie (defs. 1, 3).

Sadly, "a lazy bastard that makes a album once in a blue moon and hasn't toured since 1979" wasn't listed.

However, a crazy monk is a type of genius according to what you quote.

Congratulations, in any event. You have just become No.14 on my ignore list.

Cloudbusting is one of my ear's favourite favourite songs.
I was listening to Army Dreamers yesterday when returning home from school, haha.

Hounds Of Love and The Dreaming are very amazing.

Kate Bush is a phenomenal, unique artist and has made some amazing tunes over the years.

"There are more than enough to fight and oppose" - Point your weapons at more worthy targets Mr Morrissey..:)

Moz might not like this woman but.. I love her :p

"Running Up That Hill" is fantastic...in fact 80% of Hounds of Love is ..

Opinions people?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_BZsXVf6INc :) I love her moves :D
I LOVE Kate! I won't hear a word against her! My Singstar signature song is Running Up That Hill (done very badly, I have to say) I adore 'Hounds of Love' also 'Kick Inside' and 'The Dreaming'. She is fantastic

Let me get this straight. Morrissey doesn't like Kate Bush and yet he was very vocal about his love for that Kristeen Young...mmm

Kate bush is super, i've been listening to the red shoes quite abit lately.
Moz doesn't like her, I can't quite understand why, even John Lydon sung her praises.

I like Wuthering Heights. I fell asleep with it on really loud once when I was living in halls at university once and nearly drove the guy next door insane. :)

Back
Top Bottom