What age do women and men hit their sexual prime?

slum mum 1974

I am watching Ricki Lake...(yeah, i know:o)...so the discussion is at what age do women hit their sexual prime? I think it's when they reach their 30's. And what age do men hit their sexual prime? I think they hit it at puberty and it doesn't change!

Whaddya think?

Dunno,to be honest I`m in my late thirties and i`ve yet to be blessed with the "gift" that is a sexual prime!!.To be honest sex is well overrated and i`ve never understood the world`s obsession with rumpy pumpy.I`d rather have a cup of tea,a good book, a bit of Moz on the stereo and a bar of chocolate than I would sex.I`d like a bit of Romance,but I think modern man is incapable of such a concept.:(

Dunno,to be honest I`m in my late thirties and i`ve yet to be blessed with the "gift" that is a sexual prime!!.To be honest sex is well overrated and i`ve never understood the world`s obsession with rumpy pumpy.I`d rather have a cup of tea,a good book, a bit of Moz on the stereo and a bar of chocolate than I would sex.I`d like a bit of Romance,but I think modern man is incapable of such a concept.:(

How about when you were younger? the same?

Ask Julia...she's got the answer to everying

Well, I too have heard 30s for women and 18 for men. Feel sorry for hubby when I hit 30, that's all I have to say!

i feel 'primed' to be sexual, what ever age i may be!

In my experience, women definately start to come into their own during their thirties. Nature can be very unkind however because their partners of the same age have usually peaked somewhere between the honeymoon and the first child. I look at younger men and don't feel particularly attracted to them and look at older men (not including Moz) and wonder if they would have a coronary or fracture a hip in the process of making love. I have therefore concluded that I for one in my sexual prime should stick to Ann Summers Rampant Rabbit or look for female company.
(p.s. this is only theoretical as I love my poor ageing husband very dearly)

I think sadly Nobody's Hero's right about the men. I seem to recall hearing it was 18 for men and late 30's early 40's for women. Which is a pisser for me as I couldn't even get near a woman until I was in my late 20's :( .

What did I miss?

not much or plenty..depending on how you look at it

well, i aint know about guys and their prime
except maybe that i sadly think mine was @ 19 :eek:
however, there may be more than one woman out there that hit 'her's'
with me :D

Back
Top Bottom