What age do women and men hit their sexual prime?

Whoa. Ricki Lake is still on the air? I thought they cancelled that years ago...

my thoughts, excactly...... i thought she had gone away along with Jenny Jones and all the other rejects.

Is Springer still on...anyone know?

I need to stop watching so much cable news, i seem to be out of step with the mainstream of tv watching.

my thoughts, excactly...... i thought she had gone away along with Jenny Jones and all the other rejects.

Is Springer still on...anyone know?

I need to stop watching so much cable news, i seem to be out of step with the mainstream of tv watching.

Jerry is still on! :D

Have you ever seen that "new" show where a black version of Doctor Phil is having the same woman in the show every time (on stage). She believes she's in contact with all spirits and can therefore answer all question about the future. The audience are then asking questions like "when will I meet the man of my dreams?" "should we buy a new car" ect ect. and she's pretending to think for a moment and then gives them an answer. That is SO stupid.

Have you ever seen that "new" show where a black version of Doctor Phil is having the same woman in the show every time (on stage). She believes she's in contact with all spirits and can therefore answer all question about the future. The audience are then asking questions like "when will I meet the man of my dreams?" "should we buy a new car" ect ect. and she's pretending to think for a moment and then gives them an answer. That is SO stupid.

new? thats montell williams and hes actually been around alot longer than dr phil.

people have made sex into this huge big thing...
i don't think i'll ever reach sexual prime.
every time i say that i think it is pointless, making such fuss over people rubbing their genitals together, I get called a puritan and *gasp* a virgin.
it's nice how today's society has fully used sex as a weapon. they can do everything through sex, when in fact it's nothing but a bodily function.
i heard the whole "sex is an extention of love" argument.
if one is so sure of their love for the other person, why do they have to exchange bodily fluids in order to prove it? When something is completely certain, it doesn't need to be assured or further established.

but then again I'm oh so very young...which proves that women do not reach their sexual peak until they're...older than i.

every time i say that i think it is pointless, making such fuss over people rubbing their genitals together, I get called a puritan and *gasp* a virgin.
it's nice how today's society has fully used sex as a weapon. they can do everything through sex, when in fact it's nothing but a bodily function.
if one is so sure of their love for the other person, why do they have to exchange bodily fluids in order to prove it? When something is completely certain, it doesn't need to be assured or further established.

but then again I'm oh so very young...which proves that women do not reach their sexual peak until they're...older than i.

Do you feel superior to others because you're not part of the sex culture? at least not yet.......

EDIT: Because I do :)

Last edited:

You don't have to enjoy the sex culture to enjoy sex.

And sex is an extention of love if you make it that way.

Love is a Battlefield?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am due to hit my sexual peek about the time of my 3,000 post...good thing I have a Pat Benatar video to watch....

Oh, sorry. I guess we're a bit behind in Denmark :)

ha, its cool. i like Montell. he really has been on for years, and usually does important-themed shows. but yeah, his Tuesdays with Silvia or whatever day it is, is a little weird. but its entertaining to watch. ;)

ha, its cool. i like Montell. he really has been on for years, and usually does important-themed shows. but yeah, his Tuesdays with Silvia or whatever day it is, is a little weird. but its entertaining to watch. ;)

Is Montell still doing well? I hadn't heard anything new on his condition

SNS doesn't make jokes about people with "conditions"

Yep it's really funny. I watched it one day I was sick (these programs are always being send before noon, because in Denmark it's usually people who are unemployed who are watching this) and I thought it was a joke the first 20 minutes: "Hallo Silvia. Will we sell our house" "eeeehm...yes in 7 weeks it will be sold". :)

Back
Top Bottom