The Smoke Free Morrissey Disco- Special Announcement

Uncle Liam

The King Of The Mountain
I have spoken to my contacts and I am pleased to announce the following people will be making appearances at the next Morrissey night.

First of all, a true legend in his own field. His acheivements and legacy will forever be associated with the word "legendary." Also, his battle with drugs and booze set this person out a real mans man. That right... ROURKE!

That right people, Mickey Rourke will be making an appearance in a few weeks time at the star and Garter.

Next, a man whose wirting talents have had a long lasting effect on the contemporary arts community. Once considered dead after vanishing of the face of the Earth after work dried up, now back amongst us. A son of an Irishman, he has become synonymous with the success of Irish Immigration. A real firebrand spirit, his belief in fairness and sharing is a shining example to us all, thats right its JOYCE.

Yes people, you heard it hear first. Although thought to be dead, James Joyce will be turning up.

Next... GANNON. Thats right, after several years in the wilderness this man will be re uniting with many of his fans exclusively at the Star and Garter. Yes. Stockport Countys own JIM GANNON will be there.

And finally, I can confirm, exclusively, at the next Star and Garter night, a

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE

Yes, that night, this man will be re uniting with his former partners, for perhaps the very last time, a true legend in Morrissey Circles, he has taken his magic to places so far as Scunthorpe, Halifax and Blackburn. Yes, thats right

UNCLE LIAM

will be appearing at the next Star and Garter Morrissey Disco.

And finally, I can confirm, exclusively, at the next Star and Garter night, a

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE

Yes, that night, this man will be re uniting with his former partners, for perhaps the very last time, a true legend in Morrissey Circles, he has taken his magic to places so far as Scunthorpe, Halifax and Blackburn. Yes, thats right

UNCLE LIAM

will be appearing at the next Star and Garter Morrissey Disco.

Well I hope you do turn up Liam - I'll believe it when I see it, I mean, you were mouthing off about how you were going to see Morrissey in Germany last December and failed to show :D:D:D:D

Jukebox Jury

But that wasnt a special guest appearance... that was merely a trip to Germany.

Back
Top Bottom