Star and Garter Pix 1st June 2007

On this occassion I am not crying rape as no raping took place, merely her dancing while I tried to politely push her out the way.

From the sound of the Authors description, and what me and Ben saw happening from the bar area, looked like you were more than dancing mate.

So are you now officially a 'Milf Master'?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Morrissey-Solo Aziza. These Star and Garter nights are getting like Hollyoaks with your mates! Oh and you look damn fine to me for a well spoken southerner, thought all of you Larnderners have those evil red eyes at birth anyway? :eek:

Oi

Most of those are of me! I blame Craig's camera
;p

Aziza

The worst thing is the red-eye reduction thing doesn't work either, so there's no point in turning it on (even if I wasn't too pissed to remember anyway :D)

Not that it matters now - I dropped it off the stage so it's dead :(

I forsee a camera-shopping trip next time I get paid!! :D

My "first time" at the S&G. What a brilliant night. Will definately be going again. Any Smiths/Moz fan should go to this night. It was better than I thought it would be. Brilliant!!!!

That picture of me, Deano and Mike is the best thing ever taken.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Morrissey-Solo Aziza. These Star and Garter nights are getting like Hollyoaks with your mates!

Can't say I've noticed the similarity! :confused:

Oh and you look damn fine to me for a well spoken southerner, thought all of you Larnderners have those evil red eyes at birth anyway? :eek:

It's so that you can tell us apart when we come along and try to assimilate your superior Northern culture...
Thinking about it, am I the only Southerner who regularly attends the S&G?

Aziza

I was also horrified with this turn of events as she dragged me away from some girl called Rachel who I was getting on remarkably well with and by the time she let me go I couldn't refind Rachel.

God damn her.

Rachel eh? She got chatting to me and started pointing at you and being rather rude, although I think she was, couldn't hear a thing.

She asked me to walk her to her bus stop, but in response I pointed to the speakers and saID "...but...Morrissey!"

She stormed off.

Rachel eh? She got chatting to me and started pointing at you and being rather rude, although I think she was, couldn't hear a thing.

She asked me to walk her to her bus stop, but in response I pointed to the speakers and saID "...but...Morrissey!"

She stormed off.

Aziza, this is why the Moz/Smiths disco is like Hollyoaks, full of young pretenders who think they actually are somebody, incestuously tonguing each other whilst poppered up to the max. Next month, Ben decides to order a Sheridans from the bar, much to the disgust of the bar staff who spend the episode seeking a pair of plyers to take the top off. Then Steph and Fag Ash Lills storm in half way through with a banner made out of a stained bed sheet saying "Smokers Unite and Rebel" during Our Frank, proceeding to walk close to me and kick me in the ball sack. Andy then throws the lot of us out, demand we seek psychiatric help. We all then end up becoming Scooch fans.

Happy ever after! Now tell me one southern man that you know that could create such a dramatic storyline as that Aziza x x x

Back
Top Bottom