Morrissey. The patron saint of people who are going to hell.

lilikoi

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/09/13/the-truth-about-atheism-exposed-part-ii.aspx

"Unable to appreciate the beauty of God’s world, atheists try to drown out creation with music they listen to on their Godless MP3 players. They listen to whiny music from groups like ‘System Of A Down’ and from Limey homo-sexualists like Morrissey. (By the way, Morrissey will be the subject of a future article. My niece tried to get me to listen to him recently. I’m sorry to have to admit that. It was the most disgusting thing I’ve heard. I pray for her soul. Not his though. There is a place, a place in hell reserved for him and his friends.) Of course, I’m aware that not all ipod users are atheists – we Republicans are realists, after all – but it’s still a fair indication. Especially if they’re listening to Morrissey."

ahem - are these people serious or is this some kind of joke?

Last edited:
"Unable to appreciate the beauty of God’s world, atheists try to drown out creation with music they listen to on their Godless MP3 players. They listen to whiny music from groups like ‘System Of A Down’ and from Limey homo-sexualists like Morrissey. (By the way, Morrissey will be the subject of a future article. My niece tried to get me to listen to him recently. I’m sorry to have to admit that. It was the most disgusting thing I’ve heard. I pray for her soul. Not his though. There is a place, a place in hell reserved for him and his friends.) Of course, I’m aware that not all ipod users are atheists – we Republicans are realists, after all – but it’s still a fair indication. Especially if they’re listening to Morrissey."

ahem - are these people serious or is this some kind of joke?

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/09/13/the-truth-about-atheism-exposed-part-ii.aspx

Morrissey has never professed to be an atheist that I'm aware of...On the contrary he's made numerous references to believing in God in his lyrics...

Yes I am Blind borders on agnosticism, but that's completely different than athethism...

1400054206.jpg

DAnn: do you think that site is some kind of parody like the ucyclopedia or are they really serious?

it sounds so NUTTY :))))

DAnn: do you think that site is some kind of parody like the ucyclopedia or are they really serious?

it sounds so NUTTY :))))

Anyone in the wings Left or Right IS NUTTY

Of course they are serious (in my opinion) and this is just christian extremism. We have GodTube, God TV etc. Is it strange if they talk this way?

haha I can't beleive they try and act like she's the "hot" republican, there's just something hideous about her...this might be real though, a town close to me is about to ban karaoke, dancing and pool tables...

yay..... arent't they great:)

Well I've heard of a homosexual .... what the the hell is a homosexualist?

I love you Morrissey; for winding up these nutjobs to such an extent, albeit unintentionally :D

ok, granted i am drunk
but when i think about it
Morrissey is a far better man to worship then jfc
maybe not Buddha
but
1131335481_l.jpg

this dude for sure...

Back
Top Bottom