A history of Smiths mini-reunions (2 or more Smiths onstage)

Curious about 'em.

Joyce & Rourke both played on some early Morrissey songs, right? Onstage too besides Top of the Pops vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=L1sbWscnAuc Anything else or was this short-lived?

Rourke & Joyce worked with Aziz Ibrahim. Live shows or just recording?

Marr & Rourke onstage at the Manchester cancer benefit a couple of years ago. Just How Soon Is Now, right & a Happy Mondays cover at the end? Are there pics?

Any others?

rourke and joyce played with Sinead O'Connor on tour at one point

Rouke, Joyce and Craig Gannon are members of Vinnie Peculiar.
Possibly Rouke left the band?

Rouke, Joyce and Craig Gannon are members of Vinnie Peculiar.
Possibly Rouke left the band?

yeah Rourke is doing his own thing now...

They played ONE show (Woverhampton 1988) With Morrissey
They played with Brix Smith as "The Adult Net" around that time as well...

Gannon was playing with Aztec Camera again a few years back, and when I talked to Rouke & Joyce (Smiths Covention 1997) they said Craig was playing with Terry Hall...

guy gets around but doesn't seem to see any success...which is a shame because he is a very good guitar player

Gannon and Joyce stopped working with Morrissey after Interesting Drug...Rourke co-wrote 3 B-sides (Yes, I Am Blind), (Girl Least Likey To), (Get Off The Stage)...he is only "Confirmed" playing on November Spawned A Monster single...

No session players were credited on the Picadilly Palare single...Andy told me he "wrote" get off the stage (which I knew), but couldn't seem to remember if he was there when it was recorded...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom