Moz/Smiths Tattoos

in_a_loveless_world

Gentle Misfit
Do you have a Moz/Smiths related tattoo?
If you dont, do you want one?

I personally wouldnt mind getting a Moz tattoo. I wouldnt know what to get though. I saw someone with a portait of Moz and it was really cool. :D

I'd love to get one. But there are not many artists I would trust to do a portrait, and those I do are expensive!

I would rather have something no one else has, something unique... Just can't immagine what?

Perhaps a Panic button? lol

:D

I'd love to get one. But there are not many artists I would trust to do a portrait, and those I do are expensive!

I would rather have something no one else has, something unique... Just can't immagine what?

Perhaps a Panic button? lol

:D

Thats true. They would have to be really good at portraits. And yes I heard they are very expensive!
I would want something unique too :)
Panic button, very creative! dont give away your ideas :p

Do you have a Moz/Smiths related tattoo?
If you dont, do you want one?

I personally wouldnt mind getting a Moz tattoo. I wouldnt know what to get though. I saw someone with a portait of Moz and it was really cool. :D
I'd like one, I have been thinking about it, but I don't know what. I don't want a portrait, I don't want a lyric, so I really am a bit stuck. I have 4 (soon to be 5) already, so the pain doesn't worry me, and I have a fantastic tattooist, so i know where I'd go...I was actually thinking of a swollow (yes, I do know what it is associated with!) maybe on my hip, but it would have to work with my existing ones, and I don't think it would...

Its desecration of the body, you can't get buried in a Jewish ceremony if you have one. ;)

Well..if you wanted one that badly I guess you could get it lasered off when you're about 70... :p

Heres mine, across the bottom of my back. I want another but dont know what to get or where to get it :)

DSC00011_edited10.jpg
I like that one! I already have a tattoo there though, i don't have space left on my back really...

I just got a Moz portrait tattoo a few weeks ago. I'm waiting for it to heal to post photos. Stay tuned!

Heres mine, across the bottom of my back. I want another but dont know what to get or where to get it :)

DSC00011_edited10.jpg

sheesh that's like GU's but hers is on the top of her back & in caps, crikey!

tatts.jpg

love

Grim

Last edited:
i want to get "true to you" on my wrist in morrissey style handwriting and i also want an anchor on my leg with "seasick, yet still docked" on script wrapped around it.

As promised, my new Moz tattoo!!

moztattoofinished2.jpg

moztattoofinished.jpg

by Jim @ Saints & Sinners Tattoos, Baltimore, MD

As promised, my new Moz tattoo!!

moztattoofinished.jpg

by Jim @ Saints & Sinners Tattoos, Baltimore, MD

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I have to say that this is a very nice looking one, those people did an exceptional Job in my opinion...Moz' face looks so cute and his eyes are gorgeous, nice choice of image.

Congrats, I hope you enjoy it :)

Back
Top Bottom