Anyone else think that a fair few Moz songs would benefit from a different arrangement or a bit of editing?
Then, this is the thread for you!
List up to 5 (or more if you can be bothered!) songs and how you think they should be changed...
1. I have Forgiven Jesus; get rid of that horrible keyboard sound! Also remove the 'days of the week' bit from the end. Instead, bung in a couple more choruses. The chorus is fantastic but we only hear it twice...
2. Ouija Board; ditch the synth-harpsichord and let's have the real thing! A proper, tinkling, medieval harpsichord a la Blur's 'Clover over Dover'. Also the crunchy electric guitar solo sounds out of place. Please remove!
3. Trouble Loves Me; remove the final verse with its ghastly synth bagpipe! Detracts from an otherwise faultless song.
4. We Hate it When; the live song is brilliant, the recorded version is dull! Not sure what the main musical difference is. I guess the live guitars just sound a bit more ... raucous!
5. Boy Racer; remove the final minute of feedback; does nothing for the enjoyment of the song. Moz trying self-consciously to sound 'grunge'!
Over to you!