"I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" cd single

The Seeker of Good Songs

How rare or limited is the "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" cd single...the four track one that includes Sweetie-Pie?

How rare or limited is the "I Just Want To See The Boy Happy" cd single...the four track one that includes Sweetie-Pie?

Well, there's still stores who got their copies left to the original price so I wouldn't rate it as "rare". But the only problem is that you then might have to order it from another country.

The limited 12" is also still avaible in stores, that's kind of strange.

Last edited:
From a previous post, it appears that a lot of people didn't get their copy when they ordered it new, so there may have been a problem with the suppliers?

I've just checked and EIL have a copy for £18! which is extortionate. You can have my spare copy for that sort of money.

Chartres is right the so called limited 12" is still for sell? Perhaps not as limited as suggested?

From a previous post, it appears that a lot of people didn't get their copy when they ordered it new, so there may have been a problem with the suppliers?

I've just checked and EIL have a copy for £18! which is extortionate. You can have my spare copy for that sort of money.

Chartres is right the so called limited 12" is still for sell? Perhaps not as limited as suggested?

The site claims it's the limited 12", since I don't have a copy yet I'm planning of pruchasing it. If it's still there afterwards I can give you the link;).

It's day light burglary to take £18 for the CD single, www.hotstuff.se has it for €8,59. A week ago they wanted €6.6. You're right, seems as the prices are really rising.

It's not common to see the single prices increase this soon, even my local record stor has copies left of the YATQ 12" singles.

I ordered mine from HMV and never recieved it.

I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying that the item has been deleted and is no longer available.

Ive seen them going for as much as £25.00 on ebay, which is a little OTT

I ordered mine from HMV and never recieved it.

I got an email a couple of weeks ago saying that the item has been deleted and is no longer available.

Ive seen them going for as much as £25.00 on ebay, which is a little OTT

The same happened with me, I ordered all 3 formats but only received the CD. Is there anywhere which is still selling the normal 7" and the picture disc at reasonable prices? The prices on ebay are a little expensive.

Do you mean the 3 track + 1 video cd?

Or is there one with 4 audio tracks?

I have never heard of that because they don't allow 4 tracks to count towards the singles chart.

I thought that the ordering problems for this had gone away long ago; I can't believe that you UK folks still haven't gotten yours. I ordered the 3-pack from recordstore.co.uk in early November, and received all three within about 10 days of the Dec. 4th release date. And I'm in the States.

Maybe I should sell mine and pay $6 to get the versions on iTunes. :)

www.recordstore.co.uk has the cd and the picture disk 7" for under 3 pounds each.

I pre-ordered from them on December 4 and got this:

1 x ATK023-BUND
Morrissey - I Just Want To See the Boy Happy: 3 formats: £5
5.00 UKP per unit
> ATKSE023Morrissey - I Just Want To See the Boy Happy: Gatefold: Ltd
> ATKSE023XMorrissey - I Just Want To See The Boy Happy: Picture Disc: Ltd
> ATKXD023Morrissey - I Just Want To See the Boy Happy

Cost of items: 5.00 UKP
Postage and packing: 3.57 UKP
Total charge: 8.57 UKP

I wish I bought more. The bundle is gone.

Has anyone checked Amazon?
My friends also couldn't get them in December when they came to see G-Mex gigs.
Eventually they got them from retailer listed on Amazon.
Next time I'll buy three or four each format for my friends in Japan.

Even boz couldn't get a copy of the vinyl. I had to sort him out. Apparently Sanctuary messed up with the pressings of this single? Making this a rarer and more sort after release?

I got the cd off Amazon from Caiman for $9 and change, and the 7"s from a Greek seller on Gemm.com for 2.50 euro each.

Do you mean the 3 track + 1 video cd?

Or is there one with 4 audio tracks?

I have never heard of that because they don't allow 4 tracks to count towards the singles chart.

the 3 track + 1 video cd...sorry for the non specifity.

Back
Top Bottom