How are you going to celebrate Morrissey's B-Day?

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
I am going to watch Who Put The 'M' In Manchester! :D
Possible sing Unhappy Birthday.

What is everyone else doin?

I bought everyone in my office a cake each to celebrate (even though half of them havent heard of Morrissey)

Then im going home to watch Morrissey and Smiths DVDs, whilst wearing a Morrissey t-shirt and watch Happy Birthday Morrissey on VH1.

about 10 minutes ago i had this great idea of eating veggie today just to honor Moz on his birthday...but then i remembered i had eaten a ham and egg sammich for breakfast! dammit! i ruined it. oh well. I'll probably just watch M in Manchester again just like everyone else.

sorry Moz. forgive me. I <3 u :o

Last edited:
my plans for the rest of the day is to:
-pee
-have some more coffee
-go out
-go home
-have some wine
-have some coffee
-put on Smiths-Panic
-Go to bed at 4am

Allright, i CANT follow a plan, so i did this so that iu wont do it. Now i'll put on Ringleader and make some coffee.
+
Happy Birthday, Morrissey. Always i do forgive youuu:p

my plans for the rest of the day is to:
-pee
-have some more coffee
-go out
-go home
-have some wine
-have some coffee
-put on Smiths-Panic
-Go to bed at 4am

damn girl, all that coffee and wine, you better add "pee" to that list about 5 more times.

Last edited:
i was just making a joke. :confused: didnt mean to offend or anything. sorry :(
Dont be sorry, darling;)
If you wants to, we CAN hijack this thread, it's just.. People on General Discussion doesn like. such. things. :o But why should we care..

Dont be sorry, darling;)
If you wants to, we CAN hijack this thread, it's just.. People on General Discussion doesn like. such. things. :o But why should we care..

ha, wasnt trying to hijack, just commenting on your comment. i think its nap time anyway. laterz everyone. :)

I'm having a Morrissey birthday party, complete with cake! I did it last year too. It was a hit!

It's also my half birthday (six months from my actual birthday), so for me, there is a lot to celebrate today. :D

Had a five hour walk listening to all my favorite songs.

that's weird, I didn't knew and today I've been to the recordshop and ordered all his cd's expect 2, and all smiths cd's, so happy birthday Moz!

Since I'm not attending the Moz concert in ST. Louis..... I'm doing nothing today.

I have the day off from work....... so I'm just going to be a fat ass all day piging-out on ice cream and watching cable news. :rolleyes:

well on the day of morrissey , as the 22nd of may is called in my house!, my college decided to gives us exams, so i have spent 4hrs 30mins doing english and i.t! not a good way to bring in morrissey bday :mad:

i am at a university. in a library. i will then have class tonight. the class will be about Legal ethics.

i was going to be here anyway, so maybe it's just the coincidence that is special...?

Back
Top Bottom