No I've never had a job, because I'm too shy

Your Arsenal

yes I am blind
:-/ Morrissey nails my feelings about work once again.
I'm very outgoing, and flirty. but for some odd reason when it comes to looking for jobs, interviewing, and showing up the first day, I get so f***ing NERVOUS!
Tomorrow I go in an start a new job. and its no big deal, because its just a part time retail job that's going to help pay the bills, but I am so no looking forward to it! LOL
Anyway, I can see why Morrissey never wanted a "proper" formal job. Its so annoying, sigh.

Anyone else?

That's what my friend told me when we were teenagers getting our first jobs. "Just think of the money".

Now that you have the job it isn't so bad because no matter how badly it goes they'll have to give you some cash at the end of it. What I hate is job interviews because they are worse than working and you don't get paid.

I'm very outgoing, and flirty. but for some odd reason when it comes to looking for jobs, interviewing, and showing up the first day, I get so f***ing NERVOUS!
Tomorrow I go in an start a new job. and its no big deal, because its just a part time retail job that's going to help pay the bills, but I am so no looking forward to it! LOL
Anyway, I can see why Morrissey never wanted a "proper" formal job. Its so annoying, sigh.

Anyone else?

The opposite happens to me...... I'm very shy and introspective most of the time but when it comes to a job or any kind of gig..... the competitive/outgoing/arrogant guy in me comes out.... I got my current job w/o having any prior experience in the field and having a not-so-clean criminal record at the time, I had a group interview with other much more qualified individuals and the position was given to me because of my determined personality....... and just last week I was told by a cbs producer that I didn't get to the final round of this gig I applied for last month because other producers saw me as "too agressive" and I wouldn't fit in well with others, but they really liked me, and want me to try again next year :rolleyes: f***ing bitches!

PS: What kind of retail? Here in WeHo? It's not a "clothes" store where they sell assless leather chaps is it? :D

The opposite happens to me...... I'm very shy and introspective most of the time but when it comes to a job or any kind of gig..... the competitive/outgoing/arrogant guy in me comes out.... I got my current job w/o having any prior experience in the field and having a not-so-clean criminal record at the time, I had a group interview with other much more qualified individuals and the position was given to me because of my determined personality....... and just last week I was told by a cbs producer that I didn't get to the final round of this gig I applied for last month because other producers saw me as "too agressive" and I wouldn't fit in well with others, but they really liked me, and want me to try again next year :rolleyes: f***ing bitches!

PS: What kind of retail? Here in WeHo? It's not a "clothes" store where they sell assless leather chaps is it? :D

CBS? Are you in broadcasting DAnn?

but Morrissey had a couple of jobs before!!!
I have the pleasure of having multiple personalities so, I use my submissive one when I go look for a job or when I am at work. I am this malleable character, who underneath the 'yes'-es 'of course'-es and 'in a second's thinks the meanest, dirtiest things and imagines how wonderful it would be to throw hot butter on every rude customer's face, watching them scream in pain.......

i hate working at a movie theatre.

but Morrissey had a couple of jobs before!!!
I have the pleasure of having multiple personalities so, I use my submissive one when I go look for a job or when I am at work. I am this malleable character, who underneath the 'yes'-es 'of course'-es and 'in a second's thinks the meanest, dirtiest things and imagines how wonderful it would be to throw hot butter on every rude customer's face, watching them scream in pain.......

i hate working at a movie theatre.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

likewise! we're on the same page! aside from the fact that i am a latent communist...and you are well...politics tear people apart anyway!

Don't make an ass of yourself by assuming things...... I'm not a communist but I'd love to have Hugo Chavez as my President.......

.......Him or Ann Coulter lol ;)

Don't make an ass of yourself by assuming things...... I'm not a communist but I'd love to have Hugo Chavez as my President.......

.......Him or Ann Coulter lol ;)

oh i never assumed you were a communist... i just stated my political preference/leaning...

ann coulter is...having said the thing i said above, do i have to go on further explaining my position on this?

oh i never assumed you were a communist... i just stated my political preference/leaning...

ann coulter is...having said the thing i said above, do i have to go on further explaining my position on this?

I meant to say don't assume that I'm a right-wing pig because I love mAnn Coulter

I meant to say don't assume that I'm a right-wing pig because I love mAnn Coulter

It's kind of hard not to assume, huh? But I know you're being sarcastic about the whole thing...or at least im assuming...again! Never mind! I don't know, I can't figure you out. All I know is that if you live in West Hollywood, you're really really lucky. I went there not long ago, and really liked it.

It's kind of hard not to assume, huh? But I know you're being sarcastic about the whole thing...or at least im assuming...again! Never mind! I don't know, I can't figure you out. All I know is that if you live in West Hollywood, you're really really lucky. I went there not long ago, and really liked it.

I used to love WeHo too until I moved down here..... it's a nice place full of life and fun (don't get me wrong) but I've recently discovered that it's just not for me,...... I actually can't wait to get out of here. I'm looking at Sherman Oaks/Studio City vecinity.

Anyway, I once worked at Starbucks and many times in the mornings when stuck-up elitest bitches would come in demanding immediate service on their f***ing lattes with like 300 different specifications....... I would constantly fantazise about burning their ugly saging faces with hot scalding coffee, or jumping over the counter and shoving a turkey sandwich down their throat....
I hated that job and the dumbass customers.......specially all the corporate bullshit we were given by our boss.

Anyone else?

I feel the same way you do. It's annoying that I am not the same person when I go into a job interview. But try to find a job you really want and then it might not be so bad. Hope your new job turns out for the best and try to remeber the cash you earn each day your there:D

Well. I actually already have a job.
I just need this second job coz i need the extra cash.
So it isnt like I don't want to work, or enjoy working.
its just that first days at work are always tough, because I'm self conscious, all these new co-workers talking about me, behind my back. judging me. and I have to pretend to be "nice" LOL
and its not like I desperately need the money, but its nice to have .
anyway ill just think of getting out of there, and going out to drink after LOL that always makes the day go by so much faster.

I used to love WeHo too until I moved down here..... it's a nice place full of life and fun (don't get me wrong) but I've recently discovered that it's just not for me,...... I actually can't wait to get out of here. I'm looking at Sherman Oaks/Studio City vecinity.

Anyway, I once worked at Starbucks and many times in the mornings when stuck-up elitest bitches would come in demanding immediate service on their f***ing lattes with like 300 different specifications....... I would constantly fantazise about burning their ugly saging faces with hot scalding coffee, or jumping over the counter and shoving a turkey sandwich down their throat....
I hated that job and the dumbass customers.......specially all the corporate bullshit we were given by our boss.

Girl LOL, jk im not going to call you that, but I outta slap you for saying that.

I've lived in west hollywood for 5 years, and sometime last year I 'tried' living in north hollywood, and I almost shot myself. I moved back to weho, after being in noho for 2 months. It just didn't cut it.
West hollywood is one of the safest citys in CALI. Considering that within 2 months, I got my shit stolen at the house I was staying at in noho, and I had my car broken into also 2 weeks after the house break in.
Second of all, noho is just too boring for me. Why live in noho when im just going to end up drinking in weho and driving back to noho drunk? not worth it.
and lastly, all my friends would pick ME up when I was in hollywood, because they were kinda out of the way. and weho is central.
chic shops, nice parks. bars. etc. can't beat it :cool:

Last edited:
Well. I actually already have a job.
I just need this second job coz i need the extra cash.
So it isnt like I don't want to work, or enjoy working.
its just that first days at work are always tough, because I'm self conscious, all these new co-workers talking about me, behind my back. judging me. and I have to pretend to be "nice" LOL
and its not like I desperately need the money, but its nice to have .
anyway ill just think of getting out of there, and going out to drink after LOL that always makes the day go by so much faster.

Oh, I know what you mean. It is hard to blend into a group of co-workers and act like "were going to friends and co-workers" when you have just met them. But it sound like you are going to be fine. And I agree, that after work drink goes down pretty good after a long day:)

Girl LOL, jk im not going to call you that, but I outta slap you for saying that.

I've lived in west hollywood for 5 years, and sometime last year I 'tried' living in north hollywood, and I almost shot myself. I moved back to weho, after being in noho for 2 months. It just didn't cut it.
West hollywood is one of the safest citys in CALI. Considering that within 2 months, I got my shit stolen at the house I was staying at in noho, and I had my car broken into also 2 weeks after the house break in.
Second of all, noho is just too boring for me. Why live in noho when im just going to end up drinking in weho and driving back to noho drunk? not worth it.
and lastly, all my friends would pick ME up when I was in hollywood, because they were kinda out of the way. and weho is central.
chic shops, nice parks. bars. etc. can't beat it :cool:

Sorry to hear about all the bad things that happen to you. I would think it would be hard to live there because of the all the people,cars, ect. that is around there that you would have to wait in line everywhere you go. But I do agree about all of the shops and bars, it is where I want to be. Right now would be cool but abit sleeply;)

Im pretty much selling gay boy clothes :p Diesel, ENergie, G-Star, etc. But nice stuff. :) and its right in the middle of hot boy central.

;-) if ur in weho too, we should totally hang out

Back
Top Bottom