Taper : "Mike B"
Location : FOB/DFC
Mic Config : HRTF
Source : dpa4060>MMA6000>JB3
Record Format: 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
Conversion : JB3>Firewire>Sound Forge 7 (slight EQ>Waves L2 (Hi Res CD Master)>Waves L3 Multimaximizer) > CD Wave (tracking) > FLAC Frontend (level 6)
Edit : n/a
Dither : n/a
Final Format : 16-bit, 44.1 kHz
2. The Queen Is Dead
3. The First of the Gang to Die
4. The Youngest was the Most Loved
5. You Have Killed Me
8. Let Me Kiss You > Band Intros
9. I Will See You In Far Off Places
10. All You Need Is Me
11. Lucky Lisp
12. Everyday Is Like Sunday
13. The National Front Disco
14. I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
15. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
16. Irish Blood, English Heart
18. In The Future When All's Well
19. Life Is A Pigsty
20. How Soon Is Now?
21. I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
22. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want
23. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
NOTES: Kristeen Young opened.
I no longer split recordings as discs. If you wish to burn to CD feel free to split up as you please, or listen to the recording on your iPod, etc. Please feel free to convert this recording to MP3 for your personal use, but DO NOT share lossless versions on the internet.
Buy Moz stuff here: