Selling passes for your life-schools and car crashes

K

Kirstie

I read in a recent newspaper that kids at the local public schools are actually selling these passes that guarantee you won't be shot by them. It's sort of like a bathroom pass or a hall pass and how that allows you a bit of freedom except this you have to pay for and it is for your life. (But I was sort of thinking that might be where they got the idea from) Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone else had heard the same thing in your local newspaper/city?

On a totally different note, I got into a car accident Friday night and don't have collision insurance so I'm pretty much a nervous wreck. My car looks like a skeleton.

Kirstie

> On a totally different note, I got into a car accident Friday
> night and don't have collision insurance so I'm pretty much a
> nervous wreck. My car looks like a skeleton.

> Kirstie

But you are HERE. You are a survivor. You are here because you have a mission (job)

Or perhaps the person who was meant to kill you is just a slacker and cant do ANYTHING right!

(sorry, Ive never been a silver lining type of girl)

But you are HERE. You are a survivor. You are here because you
> have a mission (job)

The person who wants to kill you WILL DO IT, so I guess you don't even need to worry about it.
If you want to open your arms and embrace a destiny YOU DIDN'T pick,but what was decided by others, it's what they want you to do. You are just playing their games. Death is the only thing that makes you concerned? The characters you created maybe want to kill you, but since this is all a circus, and you insist on giving importance to them,you should not complain. Your thoughts and your acts are just part of the show on the stage. But if you want to hear the characters at the backstage, then it's your choice... "the victim", "the murderer", but YOU KNOW you're just an ordinary person, so don't put the blame on your dreams.

cam18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom