Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

seems they used the same cover and stuck a UPC code on the outside of the shrink wrap for the orange vinyl release.
wpinoyborange1.jpg

^^^ Congrats! :)

World Peace UK LP, compared to US LP (this is the Hot Topic variant, however the sleeve on the std US LP is identical except for the sticker).

xgmaeo.jpg

For those who care, there are a few differences: the colours are more vibrant on the UK LP, the image crop is slightly different and the UK sleeve itself is a little larger than the US one.

Riveting.

^^^ Congrats! :)

World Peace UK LP, compared to US LP (this is the Hot Topic variant, however the sleeve on the std US LP is identical except for the sticker).

xgmaeo.jpg

For those who care, there are a few differences: the colours are more vibrant on the UK LP, the image crop is slightly different and the UK sleeve itself is a little larger than the US one.

Riveting.

The UK pressings definitely look better across the board for LP, CD and T Shirt.

Riveting.

It's Friday night, and, god help me, I do care, and I am thoroughly riveted :o

Re-released for the 2000 Christmas season....

Take care, Marcel

Attachments

• P1130537_small.jpg
    P1130537_small.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 39
  • P1130538_small.jpg
    P1130538_small.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 36
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom