Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Maybe you do know moz and maybe he does sign items for you BUT those you sell on ebay are fake.

I just received a solid center "Heaven Knows" 7" from a seller on discogs for a cool $9.97 shipping included..

Still looking for Ask, Sheila, William, Sandie Shaw HIG, Girlfriend, I Started and if it even exist, Bigmouth all solid center 7"s.
If anyone has any of the above spare solid center 7"s and would sell, please message me.
Thanks

I just received a solid center "Heaven Knows" 7" from a seller on discogs for a cool $9.97 shipping included..

Still looking for Ask, Sheila, William, Sandie Shaw HIG, Girlfriend, I Started and if it even exist, Bigmouth all solid center 7"s.
If anyone has any of the above spare solid center 7"s and would sell, please message me.
Thanks

Forget Bigmouth...isn't gonna happen, and Last night+girlfriend exist but you will find hen's teeth first!!

Fair observations - I've never seen BSA in solid form, either. Meanwhile, the LNIDTSLM solid which I've seen was an Irish pressing, whilst both UK and Irish variants of GIAC have been witnessed by mine eyes. So, maybe there is hope after all...

Just got this 12" promo, not really a Smiths promo, but a promo of Sandie's Hand In Glove.
It was pressed in 1988 to promote Sandie's record Hello Angel.
Comes in a custom Rough Trade Records promo sleeve. NM condition.

IMG_20151120_165711_621.jpgIMG_20151120_165801_826.jpgIMG_20151120_165928_342.jpgIMG_20151120_170005_263.jpg

Thanks

Have a look in your message inbox, my friend! :)

I can't believe I snagged this "Boy With The Thorn" Canada 12" with the alternative black lettering for $7.69. With shipping included the total came to $16.79. Pretty good deal...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Smiths-...SlW6XWxF4G8HAc8rRApfI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

View attachment 35011

Nice, picked one of those up myself this week. One of my favourite alt sleeves. I'm still missing the French What difference 12". I've even put a bounty of £100 on it's head but still no luck! :rolleyes:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice, picked one of those up myself this week. One of my favourite alt sleeves. I'm still missing the French What difference 12". I've even put a bounty of £100 on it's head but still no luck! :rolleyes:
I am on the hunt for one of those as well... They don't show up that often.. What is even more elusive to me is a French "What Difference" 12". Been looking for one of those for a while now...

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom