Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

My new baby. :love:
n351sz.jpg

Hi,

Currently trying to collect all the Morrissey Singles/Albums from the different countries, Versions ect ect.

I'm building it quite fast and i'm only a few short of the "easier" ones to find.

One im struggling with though is the CD Alma Matters German 2 Track. Is this very rare? Does any one have a spare to sell, and also how much am I looking at spending on it?

any help would be great, thanks

Hi,

Currently trying to collect all the Morrissey Singles/Albums from the different countries, Versions ect ect.

I'm building it quite fast and i'm only a few short of the "easier" ones to find.

One im struggling with though is the CD Alma Matters German 2 Track. Is this very rare? Does any one have a spare to sell, and also how much am I looking at spending on it?

any help would be great, thanks

Good luck with that one. It took me about a year to track one down for a decent price.

I have a spare Alma but it has a sticker on the back and some sticker residue on the front, I think they could be removed if one was careful though. I've actually found at least half a dozen of this single. Perhaps they are more common in Sweden.

DSCN1134.jpg

Just out of curiosity, I have one of the You are the quarry/Ringleader doubles that were released a few years back, just wondered if this was starting to grow in any sort of value as i've never seen one crop up on ebay at all

cheers

Just out of curiosity, I have one of the You are the quarry/Ringleader doubles that were released a few years back, just wondered if this was starting to grow in any sort of value as i've never seen one crop up on ebay at all

cheers

Now you mention it I've not seen these on ebay for a while either.

Good to see you back here by the way. Mozsupportsrovers, even though we all know he doesn't actually, he's a red.

Last edited:
Now you mention it I've not seen these on ebay for a while either.

Good to see you back here by the way. Mozsupportsrovers, even though we all know he doesn't actually, he's a red.

Gave up posting on here a while ago, still visit daily but never feel the urge to get into "debates". Will most probably stick around in this thread for a while now though,

P.s Moz is a blue and white ;)

JJ's new book has just arrived - looks good
IMG-20120306-00202.jpg

There is a collage of images on the back that looks really good - although I can't believe that Phill allowed his publishers to use a photo of Old Trafford - it must have killed him.
Trafford-20120306-00203.jpg

Dave

Congratulations Aly. You are very lucky or rich ;) A very cute "baby"

Just lucky (sometimes!)...definitely not rich. My collection is all funded by my student allowance, which is really just to say I never go out anywhere and live almost entirely off tinned beans and toast. ;)

I have the Mexican one as well as this one. If that makes a difference?
Personally, I haven't seen the Mexican version for sale very often, so I'm guessing it's significantly rarer than the regular European one? No idea of its actual value, though. (Also, I think Stephane's looking for an image of the front sleeve for PJLM, so if you have a scanner... :))

A bit of a Maladjusted theme today...
2ppmsso.jpg

Roy's keen - UK 12" (at last!)
Maladjusted - Japanese CD
Maladjusted - UK promo CD

Aly,
You always pick and choose really nice items, well done. Well, your student allowance must not be that bad after all, I suppose.
Cheers Moz

I thought it was time we saw some more photos of the usual Russian releases :p

These might take a while to arrive but they are worth the wait, I love these OBI's

Morrissey - Swords Russian cd still sealed
Morrissey - Greatest Hits Russian cd still sealed

Attachments

• IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 11
Strangeways - Indonesian cassette
Ringleader - Japanese promo cd-r
Suedehead/Best Of - Japanese cd

This excellent Japanese photo book, which comes with 6 10" x 8" colour prints and is wonderfully put together.

The front and back covers unfold to create this image...

Aly,
You always pick and choose really nice items, well done. Well, your student allowance must not be that bad after all, I suppose.
Cheers Moz

Thanks, Stoned. :) And like I said, I get by through not spending much money on anything else!

Strangeways - Indonesian cassette
Ringleader - Japanese promo cd-r
Suedehead/Best Of - Japanese cd

This excellent Japanese photo book, which comes with 6 10" x 8" colour prints and is wonderfully put together.

I love that ROTT Japanese promo CD-R! Nice buy there. :thumb: The book is lovely, too - so beautifully put together! It's one of my favourite Smiths books even though I can't read a word of it. :D

And while on the topic of beautifully presented Japanese items...

357k0b4.jpg

And a few CDs
wqvjvl.jpg

Our Frank - Dutch CD
This charming man - Spanish promo CD
First of the gang to die - UK 1-track promo CD
"A label" promo CD...or whatever it's generally referred to as. :)

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom