Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

On the way The Youngest Was The Most Loved, Promo CDR.

Thanks to good old Vinyl Exchange

: The Youngest was the most loved.jpg

Cheers Moz

Aly, well done. I love that 7"..the Cover is just stunning. It is on my (long :tears:) list....
Cheers Moz

That is a beautiful thing Aly a beautiful thing.

Thanks, guys...I'm really happy with it. :) I'm still only fairly new to collecting, so getting hold of items like that is incredibly exciting to me!

My purchases for January. I’m very happy :)View attachment 12760
LP - Kill Uncle – Yugoslavia press (gatefold cover sligtly smaller than UK version)
12- Suedehead – UK promo
7” – Everyday Is like Sunday – US promo (with title on front cover)
7” - Piccadelly Palare – UK
7” - You’re The One For Me- UK
7” – My Love Life – UK Promo
7” – The More You Ignore Me – UK Promo
CDM – Our Frank – Japan
CDM – November Spawned A Monster – Japan (Sealed)
CDM – Ouija Board – Japan
CDS – Suedehead – US Promo
CDS –Boxers – US Promo
CDS – Alma Matters – 1 track promo CIDDJ 667
CDS – Satan Rejected My Soul - 1 track promo MECD 337
CDM – Boxers – 3 track promo CDRDJX 6400
CDM – Sunny - 3 track promo CDRDJX6243

Wow, fantastic haul there, S-Plade! Seems like you've been a busy shopper this past month... :)

Just some small items for me recently, since I'm trying to save my money for the upcoming tour, should Morrissey stop in Down Under...

15y7zir.jpg

Hatful of Hollow - Japanese CD on Tokuma label
Singles - Japanese CD, original 1995 edition

169op38.jpg

The Smiths - Italian cassette
Strangeways, here we come - Italian cassette
Strangeways, here we come - Australian cassette

11mcg08.jpg

How soon is now? - USA 7" promo
Ask - Australian 7" in generic CBS sleeve
Panic - Australian 7" in generic CBS sleeve

scaled.php

That's How People Grow Up -- 1€
All You Need Is Me -- 1,50€
The Boy Racer CD 1&2 (CD2 still sealed) -- 3€
Morrissey Live In Dallas -- 5€
The Malady Lingers On -- 4,50€
Bona Drag Reissue -- 3,50€
My Early Burglary Years -- 4€
Years Of Refusal LP -- 13€

Little late now, but to the guy who paid 13 pounds for YOR on vinyl: you could have gotten about four copies of it on Amazon.com for that price

Little late now, but to the guy who paid 13 pounds for YOR on vinyl: you could have gotten about four copies of it on Amazon.com for that price
Well, first of all it was 13 euros and not pounds, in the second place it was a gift. And on Amazon.com it's 13 dollars, plus shipping costs to Germany it's about 12 euros, so I don't care.

Morrissey 'Greatest Hits' - Japan promo 2xCD (compared to UK 1xCD, UK 2xCD, US 1xCD and Russia CD)

Nice set there, I.R.! Does the USA CD always come with that strip on the side? I did not realise that...

A few new things:

15dmlw8.jpg

Shoplifters of the world unite - German 7" on blue vinyl
Sheila take a bow - German 7" on grey vinyl

j8ee5j.jpg

The world won't listen 10" double LP
The Boy Racer - USA promo CD
Plus a YATQ promo postcard, and a lovely set of badges from Morrissey's 45th birthday gig - kind gifts from I.R. :)

Nice set there, I.R.! Does the USA CD always come with that strip on the side? I did not realise that...

A few new things:

Shoplifters of the world unite - German 7" on blue vinyl
Sheila take a bow - German 7" on grey vinyl
The world won't listen 10" double LP
The Boy Racer - USA promo CD
Plus a YATQ promo postcard, and a lovely set of badges from Morrissey's 45th birthday gig - kind gifts from I.R. :)

Thank you Aly, you got some really nice bits and pieces there yourself. :)
I particularly like those German 7" records in alternative colours. I still need one more to complete the set, Sheila in white.

As for the US Greatest Hits CD, I believe they are all like that when new. The strip is actually a sticker, it comes affixed to the shrink-wrap (when the CD is factory sealed).

Cheers,

I.R.

Hi I.R.

I'm also after the German white Sheila 7" to complete my set collection.

It surprises me why that Sandie Shaw single is of so little interest to us collectors. I've got a stickered promo of the 7" in perfect condition and it only cost me £1 :p

Well, first of all it was 13 euros and not pounds, in the second place it was a gift. And on Amazon.com it's 13 dollars, plus shipping costs to Germany it's about 12 euros, so I don't care.

Hmmm

I paid 7 USD for mine on Amazon about a year ago. Maybe it's doubled in value since then; we all know how much his fanbase just loves YOR :/

But you can't put a price on a gift because that's kindness at work, so...cheers

Finally..All the way from Moscow :

Greatest Hits Front.jpgRTT.jpgGreatest Hits Reverse.jpgSwords Russian Edition.jpgYOR Russian Edition.jpg

1. Ringleader Of The Tormentors
2. Greatest Hits (Back & Front)
3. Swords
4. Years Of Refusal

Very pleased with them, waiting for two more items to arrive..:D
Cheers Moz

Finally..All the way from Moscow :

1. Ringleader Of The Tormentors
2. Greatest Hits (Back & Front)
3. Swords
4. Years Of Refusal

Very pleased with them, waiting for two more items to arrive..:D
Cheers Moz

Very nice indeed, well done! :)
I like the Ringleader CD too, I did not order that one. Is the Russian text actually printed on the sleeve?
Which others are you waiting for?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom