Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

It must be really funny to get in your house.
What's the room where it is?

I bought it folded and in a bag, so it's not like my neighbors had to see me carrying it or anything. It takes up an entire wall in my room! I collect Morrissey posters and had to do some rearranging to get this to fit.

I have not bought anything for a while (the last being the Complete Cd Box Set) and when I saw the below item I thought well....it is worth getting it
Cheers Moz

Attachments

• The Smiths Promo Item.jpg
    The Smiths Promo Item.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 49
I have not bought anything for a while (the last being the Complete Cd Box Set) and when I saw the below item I thought well....it is worth getting it
Cheers Moz

Thats nice not seen one of these for a while is it rude to ask how much it was?

Well done that sounds like a great deal to me well done, I'm sure the others i've seen have all been £100 plus.

Well done that sounds like a great deal to me well done, I'm sure the others i've seen have all been £100 plus.
Thanks a million , really glad I won it.
Cheers Moz

Thanks a million , really glad I won it.
Cheers Moz

Hi Stoned, that is a good buy. I bought my copy about three years ago and paid £105 for it (I think?), although at least I didn't have to pay postage as I had arranged to meet the dealer in London. The prices on these varies a lot, I've seen one fetch over two hundred. That's ebay for you. :crazy:

It's Friday... :D

Viva Hate - US promo LP (inc press kit)

Complete - US promo CD

Sheila Take A Bow - German 7" grey vinyl

The Queen Is Dead - Italian cassette (top left)

Last edited:
Latest: original UK Shoplifters of the World Unite 7" and clear blue German pressing of the same single on Line Records.
Those will probably be my last purchases for a while.

Swords - US Advance CD-R

A bargain at £15? I think so. :)

Definitely a bargain - it just shows that if you hold off and don't rush out to be the first to buy these promo / advance releases, that you can generally pick them up later for reasonable money. I say 'generally' because the fear we all have is that if we don't buy it straight away then we may never see another...

Well done

Dave

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom