Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Nothing special , 3 original Moz 7" vinyls.
Cheers Moz

Australian cassette singles are rarer than CD-Rs, please don't buy them!

Because I want them, I would like a life line, please.

Because I want them, I would like a life line, please.

Funny man! :)
I only have 2 of them and I am not planning to buy anymore stuff for a while...so you can sleep easy.;)

Joking aside, I only bought Interesting Drug and Palare recently.
Paid less than £10 for each one if I remember correctly, are they really that rare?

Cheers,

I.R.

Barbarism begins at Home 12"
Original German Pressing RTD021T
Cheers Moz

Barbarism begins at home , original Greek 12" vinyl pressing
Cheers Moz

Headmaster 12" promo
Japan "Sing Your Life" VHS

Wow, is that an import? never knew they had a cover like that?

I was thinking that as well. But it has the BBFC "PG" classification on it, so I assume its British.

IR - can you elaborate?

Dave

I was thinking that as well. But it has the BBFC "PG" classification on it, so I assume its British.

IR - can you elaborate?

Dave

It is British indeed, remember having seen it in shops at the time. Stupid me did not buy it as I had the other version already so...
Cheers Moz

IR - can you elaborate?

Dave

Hi Dave,

There are 2 different UK releases of this DVD.
The one in the standard case is the original 1992 release, the one in the jewel case is a re-release. I don't know when exactly it was re-released but I believe it was only available in that packaging for a relatively short time.

Is it really that rare? I don't think so...paid £7 inc postage for it.

Cheers,

I.R.

Barbarism begins at home, original RT cd release in stunning condition.
Cheers Moz

I can see a pattern emerging... Did you start at A, now you are B... is the next Bigmouth or Beethoven?

Dave

No , I am actually going back to A with Ask Clear Vinyl 12" ( in a couple of weeks not before) :D
Cheers Moz

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom