A New Low, Even For So-low

I just visited the off topic board and found a thread about poor missing Madeline, theres a story to make you weep, we can all but hope for her return.

I was utterly disgusted to see some of the comments there, and some posters had even inserted smilies with their comments!

Open message to David T. - shouldn't this thread be deleted out of respect to the innocents suffering in this case? I wouldn't be suprised if Moz sued this site for defemation, he has been tolerant but somethings cross a line.

n.b. - please do not reply to this, rather delete it and the offending thread.

Reg

Jukebox Jury inserted a smilie for showing his optimism (hope for the missing girl's safe return), personally it's not offensive.

Southpaw Glamour uses a smilie for his signature.

You are over-reacting.

compassion

Kuiper states i am over-reacting, over-reacting or free speech were always the tired lines that were gonna be trotted out. Wouldn't a little compassion be in order?

Anyways 6 months ago i said i'd had a gutfull of the chatroom on this site due to the disgusting attacks made on members and their children, and said I wouldn't go back, and i never have, but i think i've had a gutfull of the forums too. Shame it has to end like this, for this to be my final post, but i really don't want associated with this site any longer.

Just try to have a little compassion,

Reg

Re: compassion

All the people posted to the thread show their compassion.
If you don't see them because you only refuse to accept them.

You only come here to pick on others and no one takes your opinion seriously.

All the people posted to the thread show their compassion.
If you don't see them because you only refuse to accept them.

You only come here to pick on others and no one takes your opinion seriously.

you don't actually speak for me, so please edit your post, thanks.

love

Grim

I'm afraid I refuse to edit my earlier post because it's unnecessary.

Oh Reggie, a troll you were and a troll you still are. If you're going to leave So-Low, piss off and do it, and spare us your painful whinging.

I'm afraid I refuse to edit my earlier post because it's unnecessary.

would there be any point in reporting your post as infactual, because it is, you have never sought my opinion on this matter nor any other tbh.

I do not give you my permission to speak for me, however unnecessary you deem it.

truly

Grim

You stated that my opinion didn't represent yours.
People get the message.

You stated that my opinion didn't represent yours.
People get the message.

there you go again, another assumption, how do you know my opinion doesn't represent yours, I was meerly stating that you have no authority to speak to this forum on my behalf, without my permission!

truly

Grim

I just visited the off topic board and found a thread about poor missing Madeline, theres a story to make you weep, we can all but hope for her return.

I was utterly disgusted to see some of the comments there, and some posters had even inserted smilies with their comments!

Open message to David T. - shouldn't this thread be deleted out of respect to the innocents suffering in this case? I wouldn't be suprised if Moz sued this site for defemation, he has been tolerant but somethings cross a line.

Reg

There was nothing offensive on that thread, just opinions that you apparently do not agree with.

Quit fishing.

Reg

I can't find the thread. So, was offensive and now deleted?

Storm in a tea cup.

Stop behaving like stupid wankers. We know you are not stupid wankers (I used the word we, perhaps I should avoid putting words into the mounths of others?) So I say most of us probably understand that you may or may not actally be as stupid and wankery as you are making youselves appear in this thread. Do you selves a favour and can it before people start changing their minds.

Christ - this political correctness is a mine field is it not?
^^^
Ooops, :D

Ok how would you feel if a picture of Madeleine was used in your local pub quiz's picture round? (as happened tonight!!!)

The quizbloke apologised for possible insensitivity.

Incidentally we got it right. (the whole name) and it sparked off a half hour pub debate amongst the 6 of us(girls and boys and parents) about the whole incident and whether the parents were negligent

Storm in a tea cup.

Stop behaving like stupid wankers. We know you are not stupid wankers (I used the word we, perhaps I should avoid putting words into the mounths of others?) So I say most of us probably understand that you may or may not actally be as stupid and wankery as you are making youselves appear in this thread. Do you selves a favour and can it before people start changing their minds.

Christ - this political correctness is a mine field is it not?
^^^
Ooops, :D

eh?

love

Grim

what was the point of resurrecting a thread nearly 15 months old??

Back
Top Bottom