Morrissey endorses new animal rights book

bonamonster

Morrissey has written an endorsement for a new animal rights book which will be published later this month. The book, called From Dusk 'til Dawn, is written by former ALF activist Keith Mann and is the inside story of the animal liberation movement.

I'm not sure if Morrissey has ever endorsed a book before but he has never hidden his support for animal rights.

The website for the book can be found at www.fromdusktildawn.org.uk

Last edited:
The Complete Works of Oscar Wilde
A Taste Of Honey
By Grand Central Station I Sat Down And Wept have all had the Moz endorsement!!!

I know I was being facetious. Anyway Tony Visconti's autobiography has foreword by our Moz.

There was some bloke claiming to be Morrissey's cousin a few years ago who ia an American fitness trainer that said his book had been endorsed by his dear cousin. Or something. Truly

Morrissey has written an endorsement for a new animal rights book which will be published later this month. The book, called From Dusk 'til Dawn, is written by former ALF activist Keith Mann and is the inside story of the animal liberation movement.

I'm not sure if Morrissey has ever endorsed a book before but he has never hidden his support for animal rights.

Picture: http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r98/rolanda_album/FDTDCover1.jpg

I hope you guys know what a violent and dangerous group the ALF is? Domestic terrorism is a serious problem in the US and the ALF are major contributors. The destruction of personal property and human life caused by the ALF is horrifying.

Kyoko

I hope you guys know what a violent and dangerous group the ALF is? Domestic terrorism is a serious problem in the US and the ALF are major contributors. The destruction of personal property and human life caused by the ALF is horrifying.

Kyoko

Most of us know what is ALF, don't we? :rolleyes:

bonamonster stated that the author Keith Mann is a former ALF activist and Morrissey wrote an endorsement for his book.

Kyoko
:eek: :eek:

OK..So I have underlined the BS in that line above. ALF has never had hand in destroying/killing people. Just saving them by being careful.... Domestic terrorism????..plz...Food Not Bombs is also on the govt's domestic terror list. Terror is overused and overplayed. Cry Wolf...Cry wolf.... The terror is coming from the vivisectors/so-called scientists who torture animals for no reason. NONE. If you know what goes on behind closed doors at animal testing facilities which is longhand for death camps...then why would you be against it? I have had pets and it's not just monkeys and rabbits and cows, pigs, birds, chickens, rats, mice, apes but everytime you see a DOG/CAT MISSING SIGN..you should wonder if they ended up at a shisty-lab. LABS HAVEBEEN USING AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE DOMESTICATED PETS AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WHOM ARE SOMEONE'S PET AS THEY MAY BE TRAINED AND PUT UP LESS OF A FIGHT. I mean....so many pets go missing because these scumbags will pay for each little life they can take. THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS.......The folks putting their lives and freedom on the line to save INNOCENT LIVES are the freedom fighters. I suppose you would have been on the side of shutting down the underground railroad or killing the german folks who hid jewish people and helped them flee. I mean REALLY? MORRISSEY IS NOT A TERRORIST and you are basically calling him one with your guilt by association junk. Terror?! The terror at the gas pumps everyday, the terror for the victims of katrina, the terror for people affected by bin-ladens plot and no one has done anything. Oh...but save a dog or cat, bunny, chinchilla, and how dare they destroy the weapons of terrorism used to torture day in and out on these little guys. Maybe you should search for a little documentary called UNNECESSARY FUSS on the internet and watch it. See what goes on behind those doors. They have hurt no one. They have used arson as a tactic to destroy the institutions of death and torcher. OMG! Buy the book and read it...and please learn and get your FACTS STRAIGHT. I have to take issue with people who use the word terror to describe such kind hearted people. There is a book about animal liberation for and against which is great called. ALF - Terrorists or Freedom Fighters with Dr. Stephen Best doing major contributions. I think the fact that moz is acknowledging this upcoming book tells me he has all the balls he had when he was a young smith. You go Mozzie.

Before you believe the words I have written or the words this other un-informant person has written....Please look up the information yourself. You will be surprised at what you will find. AND one last thing kyoko....there is a difference between someone who has the balls to rescue innocent animals and people who support what they do by speaking up for them. I suppose you see PETA as terror supporters too, huh? Sounds like the whole pitcher of kool-Aid is gone................

Thanks for the recommendation Morrissey......You big terrorist, you!!........I think I will read that book.

Pieces~~~~~~~~~ :rolleyes:

Gotta disagree about ALF, not his fault he was an extra-terrestrial being

OK..So I have underlined the BS in that line above. ALF has never had hand in destroying/killing people. Just saving them by being careful.... Domestic terrorism????..plz...Food Not Bombs is also on the govt's domestic terror list. Terror is overused and overplayed. Cry Wolf...Cry wolf.... The terror is coming from the vivisectors/so-called scientists who torture animals for no reason. NONE. If you know what goes on behind closed doors at animal testing facilities which is longhand for death camps...then why would you be against it? I have had pets and it's not just monkeys and rabbits and cows, pigs, birds, chickens, rats, mice, apes but everytime you see a DOG/CAT MISSING SIGN..you should wonder if they ended up at a shisty-lab. LABS HAVEBEEN USING AND WILL CONTINUE TO USE DOMESTICATED PETS AND ESPECIALLY THOSE WHOM ARE SOMEONE'S PET AS THEY MAY BE TRAINED AND PUT UP LESS OF A FIGHT. I mean....so many pets go missing because these scumbags will pay for each little life they can take. THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS.......The folks putting their lives and freedom on the line to save INNOCENT LIVES are the freedom fighters. I suppose you would have been on the side of shutting down the underground railroad or killing the german folks who hid jewish people and helped them flee. I mean REALLY? MORRISSEY IS NOT A TERRORIST and you are basically calling him one with your guilt by association junk. Terror?! The terror at the gas pumps everyday, the terror for the victims of katrina, the terror for people affected by bin-ladens plot and no one has done anything. Oh...but save a dog or cat, bunny, chinchilla, and how dare they destroy the weapons of terrorism used to torture day in and out on these little guys. Maybe you should search for a little documentary called UNNECESSARY FUSS on the internet and watch it. See what goes on behind those doors. They have hurt no one. They have used arson as a tactic to destroy the institutions of death and torcher. OMG! Buy the book and read it...and please learn and get your FACTS STRAIGHT. I have to take issue with people who use the word terror to describe such kind hearted people. There is a book about animal liberation for and against which is great called. ALF - Terrorists or Freedom Fighters with Dr. Stephen Best doing major contributions. I think the fact that moz is acknowledging this upcoming book tells me he has all the balls he had when he was a young smith. You go Mozzie.

Before you believe the words I have written or the words this other un-informant person has written....Please look up the information yourself. You will be surprised at what you will find. AND one last thing kyoko....there is a difference between someone who has the balls to rescue innocent animals and people who support what they do by speaking up for them. I suppose you see PETA as terror supporters too, huh? Sounds like the whole pitcher of kool-Aid is gone................

Thanks for the recommendation Morrissey......You big terrorist, you!!........I think I will read that book.

I SOOOOOOOOOOO agree with this - well said vs . . . and Kyoko - give me a break!

From Dusk 'til Dawn, is written by former ALF activist Keith Mann and is the inside story of the animal liberation movement.

Why would this wise guy need an activist?

alf_cake.jpg

Kyoko

I think when people use violence. It's good for them to be aware that people will respond violently. Sometimes violence is the answer. History is a record of violence. It gets achievements. It would be nice if we could all live peacefully but we never will.

PS The US are major contributors to world violence. Speak out against that instead.

The picture you include is different from the one on the website - the website version lacks the "endorsed by Morrissey" "publicity tag". The fonts used are also different.

Could you explain a bit more please? That would be very welcome, if not rather needed.
Thank you.

thank you, i was going to respond to that comment but you've pretty much said what there is to be said. the alf has never harmed any life.

just ordered a copy of the book. great about the endorsement

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=64515[/QUOTE]

The picture you include is different from the one on the website - the website version lacks the "endorsed by Morrissey" "publicity tag". The fonts used are also different.

Could you explain a bit more please? That would be very welcome, if not rather needed.
Thank you.

The Morrissey endorsement hadn't come through when the website was first up taking pre-orders and so the cover picture couldn't mention it. Now that the book has gone to print with Morrissey's words inside, the website picture can be amended and has today by the web developer. Hope that explains it.

Back
Top Bottom