Knoxville show

me too...good god i can't wait................coming from abingdon,va...see you there.pizza at tomato head.....beers..where?any suggestions?
last time i was in knox vegas old city looked like shit..except for java ofcourse..

Me too... also a few more here, but I'll let them speak up on their own. I know of three more Solo-ers who'll be in the pit with me.

Java, did you say? You know a good coffee shop downtown? I must get my fix or I shall perish.

Java is that my friend.....in the old city a few blocks away.I'll see you there then. must have my coffee up before the beer down...

Last edited:
that is crazy you are from abingdon. i am from johnson city. neat.

btw Java is called Old City Java. they have food, desserts and coffee etc. and is also a venue. i have been to quite a few shows there. it is on S. Central Street. which is down the road from the TN Theatre. and they fixed up the area where the TN Theatre is. it is quite nice actually. there is also a place to eat down there called the melting pot which is a fondue place. it is awesome. you should check it out.

Me! Me! Me! Pit! Pit! Pit!
Flying! To TN! From LA! Tomorrow!
Breathless! With! Joy!
:)

well this just sucks. my boyfriend of 2 years just dumped me so i will be going to knoxville alone. the show better go on dammit! or this is going to be the shittiest week ever. i need my date with morrissey. blahhhhhhhhhhhh. i am so mad. i am so incapable of maintaining relationships. i could definitely write how to f*** up any relationship for dummies book. relationships arent worth the breath, time and effort. it always ends in disappointment. exxxxxxxxxcuse me for ranting and raving. i am drunk and pissed. f***ing knoxville. two more days to wait. can we skip saturday and sunday please?????????????????

this is really silly, but i was at the show tonight and i saw the most adorable boy, and he was alone at the show and near several annoying people, and i can't stop the regret that i never spoke to him at all. he was in row p (two rows up from me), closer to the centre. he looked remarkably like the lovely mozzer, i must say. i was just wondering if anyone knew who he was or if perhaps he visits these forums. i had to ask, i'm sorry to take up space.

suchh an amazing show. what an incredible performer. does anyone know if he ended up coming out and meeting with the fans after? i waited around for about 40 minutes or so and he never showed.

this is my first (and longwinded, sorry) post, so hello. :)

Back
Top Bottom