who is deb?

C

clueless

I've heard that Moz's best friend is someone named Deb. Can you tell me more about her? I'm very curious as to who she is and what she's like. Also, how did they meet???

Hairdresser on Fire

She is the hair lady who goes out on the road with him.....And people for the cause, Face it! The guy in lame's BEST FRIEND is a HAIRDRESSER! That can only mean one thing!

Debbie Dannell worked as the hairstylist on the "We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" video and remained close to our charming man ever since. Boz Boorer and his wife(name escapes me at the moment)know Debbie intimately and visit with her often. Apparently, Debbie traveled extensively with Morrissey on the Maladjusted tour and often watched the concerts from a special VIP section. When visiting London last Spring I asked her where Steven lived and she responded with a curt "NO ONE EVER calls him that! Morrissey lives with his Mum outside of Manchester." She is a petite woman who stands approximately five feet tall and smokes like a chimney.
--Todd
[email protected]¿ I've heard that Moz's best friend is someone named Deb. Can you¿ tell me more about her? I'm very curious as to who she is and¿ what she's like. Also, how did they meet???

> wow did you happen to get his mums address by any chance?:)

don't be so stupid by asking.

hazard