Any hope for Canadian dates in the near future?

Lib

French Dog Blues
I'm stuck in Canada and couldn't really travel anywhere at the moment. Is there no hope for a few dates here at all?

Do you know, I was wondering exactly the same thing. I thought PETA imposed "sanctions" on a different country for a year....so surely the year is up now? Does anyone know about this? I have promised myself that if Morrissey announces any dates in Canada I am gonna be straight over there...but then I do have quite significant mental problems.

well, the seal hunt sadly goes on, but I don't know... the EU stopped their imports of the fur from Canada - it's all very complicated.

No. You get no Morrissey shows. And you get no shows from my band Weezer either! Not because of the seal killing, but because of the raping you do to maple trees to get maple syrup...you should be ashamed!

No means No, and if maple trees could talk, well, they would say 'No'.

No. You get no Morrissey shows. And you get no shows from my band Weezer either! Not because of the seal killing, but because of the raping you do to maple trees to get maple syrup...you should be ashamed!

No means No, and if maple trees could talk, well, they would say 'No'.

well, there's always a silver lining - weezer aren't coming

It's a shame. I was hoping he would come this time around as I'd love to see him live atleast once.

Maybe next time? :(

Back
Top Bottom