Some girls are bigger than others, as Moz sings

G

greasetea

I have finally deciphered the song. Morrissey is singing about vaginas. Yes, while it is true some girls are bigger than others down there...it's a myth about the "losser" or "tighter" thing.

I am appalled that Leatherface would fall into that trap.

You see, it's how well you lick and rub and finger the clitoris. MMMmmm, I love love love eating out a woman. Spread her legs apart, cupping her buttocks and licking with full tongue-festation on the folds.

Nothing like her wetness and your saliva to mix into an elixer better known as lushdom.

I love licking clit more than f.ucking. Oh how I miss it right now, the musk, the wetness and the lickiness.

Some girls are bigger than others, my ass. Some tongues are better than others. Now let my part your legs and engulf.

Greasetea is so cool. Am I not hot?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist (XXX)...

Now, that I've come all over your face..slip in your hard cock and f.uck my pussy REALLY HARD. Don't repress yourself. It's yours. But, save some come for the dessert...my tight ass doughnut.

Yes, some girls are bigger than others back there (not mine), and I don't just mean the size of the ass... this one's got a secrete lock, can you figure it out?

Share some with me

> I have finally deciphered the song. Morrissey is singing about
> vaginas. Yes, while it is true some girls are bigger than others
> down there...it's a myth about the "losser" or
> "tighter" thing.

> I am appalled that Leatherface would fall into that trap.

> You see, it's how well you lick and rub and finger the clitoris.
> MMMmmm, I love love love eating out a woman. Spread her legs
> apart, cupping her buttocks and licking with full
> tongue-festation on the folds.

> Nothing like her wetness and your saliva to mix into an elixer
> better known as lushdom.

> I love licking clit more than f.ucking. Oh how I miss it right
> now, the musk, the wetness and the lickiness.

> Some girls are bigger than others, my ass. Some tongues are
> better than others. Now let my part your legs and engulf.

> Greasetea is so cool. Am I not hot?

You are obviously trying to cover up for the fact that you take it in the ass. Nice try homo.

Back
Top Bottom