The last thing you wish you had said to someone

hatfull

HIM-full
Ok, this will sink without a trace I am sure. Here's how this works: It's happened to everyone I'm sure, someone says something to you and you can't think of a witty response until 10 minutes later, you see someone you really fancy but don't tell them, you want to tell your boss to f**k off but you need to pay the rent somehow...

so, use this thread. You don't have to explain the situation, just write what you wish you'd said. I'll start:

"Do you do any planning??????"

"You filthy swine, i vow never to let a word pass to you again"

:eek: riight..*back off then breaks into a run*

And if I had a dollar for everytime you were being a wanker I'd be richer than you!

'I'm hoping for the best, it might turn out well'

Well, it wasn't like the next words out of my mouth, but I intended to say it. :p

I think this situation has occured too many times for me to name them all! Infact I think it's happened in the last week with someone I actually quite wanted but ahh well :(

Wish I'd let the girl of my dreams know how I actually felt.

Last edited:
I met Johnny Marr at Ringway airport back in the late 80's we had a few beers & a laugh but he seemed a tad stressed, then we had a fateful conversation, I just wish before he caught that plane to L.A. I'd said

"Johnny I was only joking, Moz isn't thinking of going solo."

love

Grim

'watch out for that ice berg" Oh yeah i wasn't on Titanic.

also, if global warming had have happened a hundred years ago the titanic would probably still be ferrying folk now eh?

love

Grim

"i'm sorry, but i like you more than you think."

Back
Top Bottom