Funny Johnny Marr interview about Moz, chips, hair, and Bernard Sumner the "Diva".

Re: Funny Johnny Marr interview about Moz, chips, hair, and Bernard Sumner the "Diva"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rdd_wykKzEY

And I hope he's just taking the piss with his Bernard comment? :confused:

lmao, I hope he's serious! And I think if he was taking the piss he wouldn't have said all that stuff about Blue Monday '88 etc. Interviewer is obv a cretin of the highest degree.

Re: Funny Johnny Marr interview about Moz, chips, hair, and Bernard Sumner the "Diva"

nardwuar is so annoying, usually gives funny interviews though. atleast he takes it better than henry rollins did. ooo and i forgot about the morrissey reference in the AFI vs nardwuar interview!

Last edited:

It was clearly tongue in cheek....

It didn't sound tongue in cheek from what I heard.

It didn't sound tongue in cheek from what I heard.

I should have said in my opinion, mentioning all the things, strops over wrong flowers so on, it seemed like Johnny was responding with humour throughout the whole interview.

He was obviously joking. The reason he picked Bernard is because they are still friends so he could say what he wanted without fear of offending someone.

Mr Marr doesn't look, he's put on weight. Bad, Johnny, bad.

Yeah, because they were always super close, almost like two crazy girlfriends, lol.. and they both have said many times in the past that they really enjoyed working with eachother without worrying about egos and attitudes, because they were such great friends to begin with.

thanks for the link.. Issac sounds a little put out :p

What we don't know is how widely those remarked were spread amongst other, non-put-out comments before the journalist condensed the conversation down for the article. And any bets Brock was pressed to elaborate on the subject once the journalist caught a whiff of his gripe. Trouble at t'mill, even so.

Mr Marr doesn't look, he's put on weight. Bad, Johnny, bad.

Not that it matter how Marr looks (he's always looked good to me!), that interview is at least a few years old, right after he put out 'Boomslang'. He's definitely thinner now, though.

Johnny got good value out of that shirt, didn't he? :)

Not that it matter how Marr looks (he's always looked good to me!), that interview is at least a few years old, right after he put out 'Boomslang'. He's definitely thinner now, though.

Oh, ok. 'cause in the picture I found in Mojo (January) he looked thin.

Back
Top Bottom