Wierd Celeb Crushes

hatfull

HIM-full
Right, we have the pin up thread full of beautiful people, Who has a wierd celeb crush they're willing to confess to? One of mine is Gene Hunt from Life on Mars...I know it's wrong, I don't care!!!!

Last edited:
Haha!!! My friend really fancies him too!!!! (but then she also fancies Nick Knowles)

Hello tmyem! Where's your wierd crush then, eh? Don't tell me you don't have one!

Right, we have the pin up thread full of beautiful people, Who has a wierd celeb crush they're willing to confess to? One of mine is Gene Hunt from Life on Mars...I know it's wrong, I don't care!!!!

you just like rugged men.......why isn't julian barrett here:p

gene hunt pretty cool BTW

It USED to be Miguel Ferrer:

miguel-ferrer1.jpg

Forgive me...I was young.

she is funny thou!
SPOT-CatherineTate.jpg

Suddenly I don't feel so alone
genehunt1973.jpg

Mine's Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, everyone laughs at me for it, but I don't think it's that weird, he is a beautiful man.

Oi!!!! Julian is not a wierd crush, I know loads of people who fancy him!!!! I forot to put up a pic:

Suddenly I don't feel so alone
genehunt1973.jpg
PHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's you and me again Vertie!!!! (though of course, I am a happily married woman so I can only look)

He's cool as f*** aswell. I don't think we could get married though (he's already married for a start), I don't think I would like him killing animals all the time!

He's cool as f*** aswell. I don't think we could get married though (he's already married for a start), I don't think I would like him killing animals all the time!
Yeah, but he eats roadkill doesn't he, so at least it's not a waste!

PHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's you and me again Vertie!!!! (though of course, I am a happily married woman so I can only look)

Do you get
"look..there's your man" *laughs*
while you just blush? :o
I hate my friends :D

Yeah, but he eats roadkill doesn't he, so at least it's not a waste!

Sometimes, but he has animals on his little farm thing and makes friends with them, then kills them :eek: I could never marry a meat eater anyway and I don't think I could turn Hugh veggie. He's friends with Gordon Ramsay too , who is my other weird celeb crush, and he's friends with Janet Street Porter who is my idol, so I could make some good friends out of it too!

Do you get
"look..there's your man" *laughs*
while you just blush? :o
I hate my friends :D
Ahhhhhhhhh, poor Vertie!!!!! I'm still recovering from Alex Zane not being anywhere near as good looking in real life as he is on tv *sighs* Friends took the piss so much!

Back
Top Bottom