Woo Hoo The Wedding Present Are Playing Soon..ish

CHECK OUT SEETICKETS, MANCHESTER UNI. 26th OCTOBER

Miles away I know but please can I see some people from here there? Especially the older members so I can get a few slightly under age drinks :p

I might go to that, can remember seeing them in Dublin in 1985 I think it was!

PT - I'll see you there - are you doing any of the others?

The Jukebox will be there and willing to supply the drinks.:)
saw the WP in '89 (I think) at The Ritz.

Jukebox Jury

I see its billed as the George Best 20th anniversary tour... sadly not playing in a venue near me, though London is an option

I see its billed as the George Best 20th anniversary tour... sadly not playing in a venue near me, though London is an option

"The Wedding Present will be playing a series of concert dates in October 2007 to commemorate the twentieth anniversary of the release of their debut album, George Best. For the British leg of the tour the band will revisit each of the towns played on the original George Best tour of 1987. Furthermore, the album will be played in its entirety as part of the set each night. Please visit the tour page for details of all the concerts that have been confirmed so far."

It should be excellent definitely worth going to Koko - I'll see you there (I'm doing a few of these)

saw them bout 3 weeks ago at the plug in sheffield - flying saucer and kennedy were the highlights too many b sides and album tracks and no brassneck but still good.

Well if you buy them in advance you wont need to worry about it selling out :)

Jukebox Jury

LOL this just proves how long I can leave things. I mentioned this gig ages ago and have only now booked tickets now . So, who should expect to see their? I can't wait, been listening to them loads recently.

.p.s. Jukebox Jury if you are serious about getting me some drinks on the night then you are a true legend (don't worry I will supply the cash, I wont be scavenging from you). However, if you don't manage to supply I will be chasing you for eternity LOL :) No pressure mate...SERIOUSLY!:)

Hope to see plenty of you there and therefore see you in October :)

A note to all those going to the gig!

I am going to be arriving about 7pm-7:30pm at the Uni. where can I meet up with people (if anybody is willing to meet up)? I am thinking the best place will probably be in the que outside the venue. If this seems like the best idea I will be wearing some Morrissey/Smiths shirt and looking young-ish.

Just realised that this post is probably pointless as will probably just bump into each other as time ticks by. Oh well just want to say that I can't wait and I look foward to seeing anybody from here who is going :)

Back
Top Bottom