the living end

W

withnail

has anyone heard this band, they're awful...sounds like they're trying to be bubblegum oi! or something...they're from australia, i think the drummer is olivia newton-johns god son or something, just kidding. oh, and this has something to do with morrissey because he's a fan of Oi! music.

if you want good stuff peep these bands on napster or something:

cadillac blindside
small brown bike

I recall they had a single out in the US. I saw the video for it...they kept screaming the word "authority!" in the chorus.

I thought they were a Green Day/Rancid knock-off.

> cadillac blindside

I'll add my "I second that" to this post.
I just saw them in concert with Midtown...and they were just awesome.

I can't think of a word that describes how cool they were.
And I think part of it was the fact that they really honestly and truely were so goddamned happy to be touring. They seemed so sincere about the fans, and the music...you couldn't help but love em.

-imacolata

http://members.home.com/imacolata

;-)

I love the living end! And i'm not afraid to be criticized for it ..hehe. I've been a fan of them since way back. BAck when they had a sort of Rockabilly/ punk style. PEople say they are cheesy but they are fun to listen to if you ask me. They do a killer cover of "tainted love" And also a fairly good cover of the Cure's "10:15 on a saturday night" And that song lifeguard was talking about is "prisoner of society" Their own Us hit. They are fairly popular in Australia though ;-p Ps. Buy their new album "roll on" ! =-)

Back
Top Bottom