The Star and Garter Nights

I'm glad to be of assistance Jukebox.

I've got to thank you for something actually. My little brother, he doesn't really know what direction to go in musically. He noticed that I listen to alot of Morrissey, so thought he'd have it a listen. I caught him listening to it and I said "no! stop! yes Morrissey is good but I don't think you should listen to him anymore" "why?" he asked "I quite like him" "no!" i replied "you might start really liking him and become one of those weirdo Morrissey obsessives, you know the ones, their whole lives are taken over by him". "Which Morrissey obsessives?, i've never encountered such creatures" he said. I thought for a minute and then brought out my photos from friday night. "Here's one" I said pointing at Jukebox_Jury. "Poor man, he still thinks he's 20, hanging about with cool, young 21 year olds. I do feel for him. His whole life taken up by a singer and still thinks he can go out all the time, dressed in Smiths t-shirts, clinging on to the last bits of his youth with both hands" My brother studied the picture with disgust "Oh my god Steph, I can't believe I could have turned into one of these people, I doesn't even bare thinking about. Thanks for saving me, you are truly the best sister ever" "yes I am Jamie" I replied "now you run along and listen to the Kooks and the Kaiser Chiefs and we'll think no more of it!"

So thanks for that Jukebox!

Jukebox, you can say whatever you want to me, just as long as you qualify it with those five special little words every gal wants to hear:

I owe you a drink

Last edited:
I'm glad to be of assistance Jukebox.

I've got to thank you for something actually. My little brother, he doesn't really know what direction to go in musically. He noticed that I listen to alot of Morrissey, so thought he'd have it a listen. I caught him listening to it and I said "no! stop! yes Morrissey is good but I don't think you should listen to him anymore" "why?" he asked "I quite like him" "no!" i replied "you might start really liking him and become one of those weirdo Morrissey obsessives, you know the ones, their whole lives are taken over by him". "Which Morrissey obsessives?, i've never encountered such creatures" he said. I thought for a minute and then brought out my photos from friday night. "Here's one" I said pointing at Jukebox_Jury. "Poor man, he still thinks he's 20, hanging about with cool, young 21 year olds. I do feel for him. His whole life taken up by a singer and still thinks he can go out all the time, dressed in Smiths t-shirts, clinging on to the last bits of his youth with both hands" My brother studied the picture with disgust "Oh my god Steph, I can't believe I could have turned into one of these people, I doesn't even bare thinking about. Thanks for saving me, you are truly the best sister ever" "yes I am Jamie" I replied "now you run along and listen to the Kooks and the Kaiser Chiefs and we'll think no more of it!"

So thanks for that Jukebox!

:mad:

:)

Jukebox Jury

I wouldn't mind ending up like Jukebox, but that would bring my disco experience to 27 years which would be quite scary. Andy would be picking up his OAP bus pass to get free travel to Sainsburys and the Bingo. Steph's tits would be at her knees, and as for Lilybett....

teeth.jpg

What great times we have to come eh! :eek:

I changed my mind. More Dignified Silence.

Last edited:
I would love to go to a Moz night but it's a bit of a heck from the Frozen North East of Scotland to Manchester. I shall organise one here. In my shed.

A Message For Fag Ash Lilybett

When are you going to drop the Warwickshire from your location seeing as you have dropped out, er I mean taken a year out of Uni? :D

Jukebox Jury

I'd rather end up like that picture that Deano posted to be honest :D

And I'm not in Manchester at the moment, do I have to drop that part from my thing aswell?

Re: A Message For Fag Ash Lilybett

When are you going to drop the Warwickshire from your location seeing as you have dropped out, er I mean taken a year out of Uni? :D

Jukebox Jury

How could I have been so wrong?! S&G's a gent, you're the sneering fooking wanker! Had you bothered to ask me when not happy in the haze, you'd know I had to temporarily withdraw because I was ill before Xmas and had to miss nuff. I hope that amuses you etc etc but I think you should remember that I am soon going to be bessies with your daughter. Who is going to be choosing your care home.

I'm going to show you ALL at the May night. That's right. I'm going to show you.

The May disco will be on 04.05.07. I can't see another one being added as the S & G has events on the 18th and 25th (which would be a pointless date as the June one would be a week later).

Back
Top Bottom