Old S & G posts from previous nights

mbb321

Deano
I've been trawling through the archives and found a few interesting posts by myself and others from times past regarding the old Morrissey Discos.
The Scarf Boy (AKA MSPENDL828 these days)
"01-26-2004, 02:38 AM
MBB321

Default Re: Last night's S&G - FAO Grim
Who the frig is this ginger geezer? Anyway, i hope you liked my airwaves Bluenose, although you seemed to try and give me some feedback from them hehe i believe the truth is out The scarf boy has finally established himself as an S & G legend, picking me up on the stage, feraing for my life after his 12 pints and lotsa tequilas I survive to live and love another day, with my Star and Garter virginity still intact 4 years on

From the 'luscious, seductive and pleasing' (bluenose, 23.1.04)

MBB X X"

When did you ever hit the 12 pint limit Mike? These heights are not hit by you these days.
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=23713&highlight=garter
This was from the legendary Tequila night which is my lowest point in S & G history.
"Old 07-21-2004, 02:42 PM
MBB321

Default Re: Moz night
There was one around the time of Meltdown, but it bombed, after so many people asked for a London night also. So i dont think it will be happening again anytime soon im afraid. And its a 3 month wait until the next Star and Garter, i think we all need a cooling off period though

MBB321"

The Morrissey Disco was every 3 months up until this time, it changed to 2 months soon after this, and then has been every month for around 2 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom