Star and Garter Photos From Last Night

Damn my cover was blown........:mad:

Not only was I wearing the same shirt and jacket, I was wearing the same undies, jeans and socks too.
I ended up going back to a friends house after the S'n'G in Stockport, getting up around 11.30am and making my way back home via Picc Station from Stockport and onto the 88 bus back to Moston before getting cleaned and fresh for the day.....
In fact Steph my dear, the only reason my clothes were dirty and stunk is because you and your mate fag ash lilybett were fagging it like mad every two minutes. Roll on July and the smoking ban!! :D :D :D
Anymore questions?

Jukebox Jury

I have officialy been dethroned, i will bring the red jacket to pass on to Craig at the next one to confirm the ending of one era, and the beginning of another. To the back stage i go, que será será.

Awww don't be silly, Deano :(

Craig wouldn't be seen dead in that thing!

Okay I am going to be brave and have a go!:

Hallo Walkers Crisp! Zwar ganz spass, Sie zu treffen! Sie sind fuer babysitting uns sehr suess! Wir suchten Sie, um 'wir lieben dich!! u.s.w.' zu sagen, aber Sie gingen frueh? :( Es ist wahrscheinlich uns zu teuer, nach Munich zu fliegen... :( Aber wenn Steph einen Job findet und wir nach Koeln fahren, muessen Sie uns da fuer Getraenke und Morrissey-gespraech treffen!

Steph, beb. Is there anything you're not partial to a glass of? :p

Course he would, but the question is would I want to?
I'm a bit young to be a housewife, and i already know there's no chance of him giving me kids ;) . Actually what am I on about? I'd love to be a housewife, as long as he keeps me in fags and gin I'll be happy, just lazing around watching Loose Women all day!

Course he would, but the question is would I want to?
I'm a bit young to be a housewife, and i already know there's no chance of him giving me kids ;) . Actually what am I on about? I'd love to be a housewife, as long as he keeps me in fags and gin I'll be happy, just lazing around watching Loose Women all day!

i think your confusing being a housewife with being a student
:p

I managed to get the following in early July as a test: -

Ryanair - Midlands to Berlin Return
89.02 GBP

Easyjet - Liverpool to Berlin Return
£92.48 with insurance

Nowhere to Munich though, the prices i think are the cheapest quoted above. I want to check out Riga now it is on Liverpool's Ryanair route.

We don't wanna go to Berlin (dunno why!). We're looking at Stuttgart now. I had my heart set on Munich though. We don't have a clue what any of these places are like. We want somewhere really pretty, not too small, not too big, with good bars and nightlife. We aren't bothered about cultural things. Somewhere with karaoke would be good! We are tempted just to go back to Koln cos we love love love it! But reckon we should try somewhere new!

We don't wanna go to Berlin (dunno why!). We're looking at Stuttgart now. I had my heart set on Munich though. We don't have a clue what any of these places are like. We want somewhere really pretty, not too small, not too big, with good bars and nightlife. We aren't bothered about cultural things. Somewhere with karaoke would be good! We are tempted just to go back to Koln cos we love love love it! But reckon we should try somewhere new!

I went from Manchester to Dussledorf last month with Berlin Air (via bloody Stanstead!) for £126 return (inc taxes). Actually I went for nowt as my expenses were paid :D
Once there i travelled a lot over 5 days on the train and travel is very cheap on the choo choo's.

Jukebox Jury

I'd love to be a housewife, as long as he keeps me in fags and gin I'll be happy, just lazing around watching Loose Women all day!

The job application is in the post (you have to do a practical during the interview....)
Happy to keep you in fags as long as you eat them outside in the back yard.

Jukebox Jury

did you all have a kebab on the way home?

Back
Top Bottom