Star and Garter Photos From Last Night

Sister_Steve

We all hate Leeds scum!
I should really ask permission before posting these, but I won't.

Mainly consisted photos of me and Lilybett but won't bore you with them!

Picture003.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Best mates

Picture014.jpg

Dunno who these guys are, but if you're on here, hi!

Deano, Deano, Deano, and his wandering hands. You dorty, dorty man.

Good to meet everyone last night, I had a really good time. When I checked out of the hotel this morning, the lady behind the desk asked where I'd been. I told her about the S&G. "What do they play?", she asked. "Nothing but The Smiths and Morrissey", I replied. "Oh My God, how depressing", was her reply. Hmmm....

Peter

Why do i always look fannied on pictures with you? That's right, i always am!

Alcohol watch from last night: -

1 x Boddies
1 x Magners
3 x Double Brandy and Cokes with Ice
2 x Jaegermeisters
1 x Starpromen

An average rated effort in terms of volume, but a potent mix!

Quote Of The Night
"You aren't touching my biff!" (Samaras)

Song Of The Night
I seem to remember 'Honey, You Know Where To Find Me' went down well.

DJ Dave Rating
10/10 - Southpaw was played, as well as a number of b-side/unreleased plays!

Woman Of The Night
The lady who bought me a drink for putting her bag behind the Mastermind chair, thanks chuck!

Man Of The Night
Uncleskinny. Helped to get the hardcore pissed by 10, constant supply of B & H's.

Last edited:
That's rubbish Deano, i drank more before i left the house! I lost track of how much I drank last night but I remember being really drunk at like 10.45 and thinking it was like 2. I also went on the water for a bit which is very unlike me!

Uncleskinny: I didn't know you were there last night, did I meet you?

That's rubbish Deano, i drank more before i left the house! I lost track of how much I drank last night but I remember being really drunk at like 10.45 and thinking it was like 2. I also went on the water for a bit which is very unlike me!

Uncleskinny: I didn't know you were there last night, did I meet you?

Of course we met, we were introduced. In fact you gave me your camera to take a picture of you and Liliybett. By gum, you must have had a few!!

Al Sithee,

Peter

Really??
I don't remember this! I think I vaguely remember meeting you, but I didn't know you were "uncleskinny". I do apologise! I had had more than a few aye! Are you the person who took a pic of me and Lizzy and managed to get both our heads cut off? Need to brush up on your photography!

p.s are u in any of them photos above? If not what where u wearing, I'm looking through me photos and wanna know who u are!

Last edited:
Really??
I don't remember this! I think I vaguely remember meeting you, but I didn't know you were "uncleskinny". I do apologise! I had had more than a few aye! Are you the person who took a pic of me and Lizzy and managed to get both our heads cut off? Need to brush up on your photography!

No, that was me on purpose haha! :D

Really??

Well, it would have been a perfect picture but you and Lizzy were a little unsteady. That's my excuse anyway.

Song of the night "Tony The Pony" - oh yes.

Peter

You cheeky bastard Deano.

You got half of Lizzy's head in but managed to completely cut mine off.

Yes I was legless..I must've been ;)

Picture007.jpg

Quote Of The Night
Trying hard to remember any conversation I had last night, but can't really remember. I do like that "Samaras" quote though.

Song Of The Night
Oh I don't know, I don't really go for the music :p
I enjoyed Sandie Shaw's version of Hand in Glove (i think they played that anyway!) and I always enjoy "No one can hold a candle to you". I don't really notice the music after about 11 and can never ever remember what was played.

DJ Dave Rating
Well as I can't remember what he played, I won't rate him. However he did play all of my requests..can't remember what they were either!

Woman Of The Night
Walkers Crisp for allowing me and Lizzy to talk to her in German for ages and she even complimented us on it (it was shit!). We also invited ourselves to stay with her in Germany!

Man Of The Night
Oh so many men... but certainly not the scoundrel who tried to feel my 'biff'!

Looks like you had a blast, a smoking ban can't come quick enough!

Don't say that! The next time I go, the ban will have come into force, dunno what'll I'll do!

Me and Lizzy were having a pint of bitter in the Huddersfield sun today (outside!) and some cheeky f*** near us moved their chair right away and started complaining really loudly about secondhand smoke..we were outside!! It just made us blow smoke in his direction even more. We didn't complain loudly that right near us there was a barbecue cooking dead animal carcasses!

I'm just thinking of your health I actually smoke and look forward to the ban.

Are you having a tin bath? :eek: why would you look forwards to it?
I was gonna give up smoking soon but I'm not going to now, I'm not having the Government force me into quitting.
Thanks, I'm old enough to look after my own health, and I don't intend to smoke when I'm a proper grownup!

Back
Top Bottom