Star and Garter Photos From Last Night

dsc00042mo8.jpg

The high point of the evening.

Re: Quote of the night

...I changed my mind!

I am attempting Dignified Silence! :o :p

Last edited:
I remember it, we were stood at the top bar. But I wouldn't say you were disappointed, more suprised!

Re: cringing. Don't worry about it, the best bit of S&G is embarassing ourselves, if we didn't do things to show ourselves up we would never remember it and experiences would just be forgotton. Its like that conversation we had when we were like, its good when something really bad happens, cos at least it's an anecdote! You can remember each time by what embarassing happened e.g. that was the s&g when u fell down the stairs, beat xyz up, snogged adrian mole etc etc.

Its like that conversation we had when we were like, its good when something really bad happens, cos at least it's an anecdote! You can remember each time by what embarassing happened e.g. snogged adrian mole etc etc.

Hahaha! You tight pair of bitches. The lad got up on stage towards the end and had a belter, maybe i am being dethroned!!! :eek:

Excuse me?! You came up with the nickname Deano! I like the guy, never had a bad word to say against him (hope he's not on here!). I should have said "you remember the night by what embarrassing happened e.g snogged Deano etc" ;)

Ey Up, Ey Up! Hark now hear and all that bollocks! Me and Lizzy were talking about Adrian Mole books, and then you butted in and said something like 'and talking about Adrian Mole....'. I think it's disgusting and you should feel ashamed. Finally, nothing embarrasing about snogging me, haven't you heard that my nickname is 'Mr Tongue'? :p

Excuse me?! You came up with the nickname Deano! I like the guy, never had a bad word to say against him (hope he's not on here!). I should have said "you remember the night by what embarrassing happened e.g snogged Deano etc" ;)

Genau!? I seem to remember Deano - the tight bitch - also drawing a comparison with a certain Prof Hawking...which struck me as a funneh thing to say, being as Deano and Craig don't look all that dissimilar!

...but yeah. Falling down the stairs and whacking xyz with those dvds were good examples. They had validity. I'd like to be able to say they lacked reliability but I cannot tell a lie while The Sound of Music is on. :(

I definitely don't look like Stephen Hawking, although i may talk like him when i'm fannied. Anyway, Stephen H is an intelligent, and worldly man!

Huhu Lilly und Steph - Ihr zwei verrückten Hühner!! Hatte einen Riesenspaß mit Euch...:D :D. Wir sehen uns bald in Deutschland.

It's been a great night as always.
Good to chat with you again, too, Mr. Jukebox - and thanks for introducing me to Uncleskinny.

See y'all at SnG in August (at the latest)...

Lots of Love
-crsp-

Ey Up, Ey Up! Hark now hear and all that bollocks! Me and Lizzy were talking about Adrian Mole books, and then you butted in and said something like 'and talking about Adrian Mole....'.

That's a total lie Deano. I would never be so cruel. You're just jealous of him, he's the real stud of S&G and he's a better dancer than you. Just accept it!
It's not really embarassing anyway, I don't know why I said it. I think snogging Deano is way more embarrassing, someone would have to be reallly drunk to do that!

Hey Walkers Crisp!

It was an excellent night (i'm not going to attempt to write in German, I write worse than i speak it!). We didn't say bye to you, we didn't know where you'd gone!

Where abouts in Deutschland do you live again? I know its Bayern somewhere but we couldn't remember! We have been planning to go to Germany for ages and we are definitely doing it this summer (if i get a job!). We have been looking at flights to Köln (which would probs be cheapest) but as we've been there a few times we fancy somewhere different, maybe Munich and if not we want to go to Österreich (our favourite film is The Sound of Music!)

That's a total lie Deano. I would never be so cruel. You're just jealous of him, he's the real stud of S&G and he's a better dancer than you. Just accept it!
It's not really embarassing anyway, I don't know why I said it. I think snogging Deano is way more embarrassing, someone would have to be reallly drunk to do that!

I have officialy been dethroned, i will bring the red jacket to pass on to Craig at the next one to confirm the ending of one era, and the beginning of another. To the back stage i go, que será será.

Last edited:
Ich bin in Augsburg zuhause, ca. 60 km nordwestlich von München (about 50 mins drive from Munich Airport). Ihr sollted schon mal nach Bayern kommen, weil do gibts a gscheite Mass (sorry last part was written in Bavarian dialect).

Rough translation:
You should definitely include Munich or Augsburg in your visit, because there you can get REAL beer (not that flat Kölsch stuff in those small glasses). And Munich or Augsburg is not far from the Austrian border.

Wie gesagt, Ihr könnt Euch gerne ein paar Nächte bei mir einnisten..English Breakfast included...as long as you don't wreck my place ;)

Auweia!

Bussi
-crsp-

Yeah I'd really like to go to Bavaria, I've only ever been to Nordrhein-Westfalen, oh and Berlin once. We've been looking at flights though and it seems its alot cheaper to fly to Cologne than Munich. Which airline did you fly with? I don't know if we're adventurous enough to go to more than one place! I'm absolutely useless at travelling places, directions etc, dunno if Lizzy is much better! Anyway, I've got to be sure I've got a job for the summer before we start planning it all but If we do go it'll be early September I think. If not, it'll be a wet weekend for us in Skegness!

Btw I'm quite partial to a glass of Kölsch!

Lufthansa were doing direct flights Manchester - Munich for 108 Euros (including taxes and fees) in the last couple of years. Unfortunately their prices have gone up :mad: :mad: so I had to pay 267 Euros for my last trip.

tuifly.com have cheapy cheapy direct flights from Manchester to Stuttgart (which is in the south of Germany and only two hours from Augsburg).

I should really ask permission before posting these, but I won't.

Mainly consisted photos of me and Lilybett but won't bore you with them!

Picture003.jpg
Who is th guy in the middle wearing the Hatful of Hollow shirt, I only ask because I saw him in Piccadilly Station on Saturday. I noticed his Smiths shirt but was unable to give him my congratulations on a wonderful musical taste as I was running fast for my train back to Leeds.

Eeek! That's expensive. You can go to Cologne with a few airlines for about £50, been looking around and flights to Munich are like £150+. It's annoying, if you want to fly to like Faliraki or Magaluf like most people our age want to, it's dirt cheap....oh well, i'll keep looking..dunno how i'm gonna be able to afford this anyway!

Who is th guy in the middle wearing the Hatful of Hollow shirt, I only ask because I saw him in Piccadilly Station on Saturday. I noticed his Smiths shirt but was unable to give him my congratulations on a wonderful musical taste as I was running fast for my train back to Leeds.

It's the one and only Jukebox_Jury (I hope he didn't mind me telling you that)
I hope he wasn't wearing the same shirt on Sat as he was on Friday night because that's a bit dirty int it!

It's the one and only Jukebox_Jury (I hope he didn't mind me telling you that)
I hope he wasn't wearing the same shirt on Sat as he was on Friday night because that's a bit dirty int it!

Oh he was wearing the same jacket and shirt the dirty, dirty man :)...Please don't beat up for saying that Jukebox_Jury :o

Back
Top Bottom