• yes, but they did not do 'the deed' til later or not @ all

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
mancheatedhimself.jpg

cheaters who have been cheated on should feel free to answer to :o
though your crimes are not absolved by another person's :(

What does 'yes, but they did not do 'the deed' til later or not @ all' mean?

What does 'yes, but they did not do 'the deed' til later or not @ all' mean?

ok i am not gonna be specific
but there was this person i was with
for a very long time
and she had this boy she spent all this time talking to
rather than being with me
then after we broke up
she flew him over to america to f*ck
so her offence was one of the mind & soul*
rather than the body
which is infinitely worse in my opinion

*=warning:
the soul may not actually be real :o

No, because I've never been in a relationship. I'm such a Smiths fan.

yep
and you are in Pittsburg :rolleyes: :eek: :o :p

Thankfully I'm not from here. When I leave this city on May 3rd, I vow to never return unless my life depends on it...and even then I'd have to seriously think about it. It really is horrid. I can't even go outside without feeling sick.

Probably, but I'm not eager to find out, don't really care after all these years.
:D

Not that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I've been with someone who was cheating on someone by being with me though if that counts.

I've been with someone who was cheating on someone by being with me though if that counts.

it counts in a bad way
though not as bad as what they did
but i 4give you
icon14.gif

ps: if you are not lying
add one to your stud score
for someone thinking that you were worth cheating on another to be with :p

As if I'd ever lie to you Robby ;)

It was an American girl I met at the Morrissey gig at the Manchester Move festival and we later 'hooked up' or whatever it is the kids say these days. She then went back to Amercia and broke up with her boyfriend, which I'd like to take credit for but that would probably be pushing it too far.

Good times, good times...

Same here. Two of my ex boyfriends told me that they'd cheated on every girlfriend they'd had (and it had been a few) so it wouldn't suprise me if they'd cheated on me, but I never found out. The first one was going out with someone (who had a baby!) when they got with me...I was young and impressionable and they were a bit older. Oh also another one snogged my sister when I was in the next room, we were kind of on and off and he was getting back at me for snogging someone the previous week and my sister was getting back at me because that person had been someone that she liked!

yes. and I've cheated myself.

I have issues with monogamy etc. I just think we should be able to fornicate with whoever.

If you fancy someone and they fancy you its very difficult to repress those feelings, regardless of circumstances.

And where does one cheat? What is the boundary? If you look at someone else/ snog someone else/ "touch" someone else/ do the deed... wheres the line?

I regret cheating on my ex. Not that I went the whole hog but my head coulcn't reconcile with the guilt.

The head vs the heart/groinal area is an ongoing war

I have too. I was very drunk and that's my excuse. I don't know if i have issues with monogomy or anything, it's just when I've had a few, I have no morals. My ex used to say that I was doomed, that I had cheaters blood in me, because my dad was a big adulterer and he was convinced I was going to cheat on him (i never did). I think that's bollocks because I wasn't brought up by my dad and have had very little contact with him and have seen all the hurt that his cheating brought to my family.

Every single boyfriend I've ever had cheated on me.

Nice, eh?

However, I never cheated on my men. I'll be ALL honest, I just can't hurt people........

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single boyfriend I've ever had cheated on me.

Nice, eh?

However, I never cheated on my men.

oh that's very nice....their lost!

well your better then them:)

(answer to the question...yes i have been and no i haven't done it)

I have too. I was very drunk and that's my excuse. I don't know if i have issues with monogomy or anything, it's just when I've had a few, I have no morals.
-I should have qualified my statement by saying its very difficult to repress those feelings particularly when drunk! BUT sometimes its not too difficult to repress the ol' boy either (ie it won't work!!!)

-The other thing is once your mind has wandered surely that is cheating as well??? Aaargggh "the squalor of the mind."

(ah but you can go to a library without lending a book.... WHEN YOU START FLICKING THROUGH THE PAGES THOUGH....)

Back
Top Bottom