Someone on ebay is going to get conned big time...

That's pretty bad. The Morrissey sig should be the easiest one to fake and its TERRIBLE. I know in the early 90's Morrissey wouldn't sign anything from The Smiths. Does he still only sign solo stuff?

I must say that is the worst morrissey fake i have ever seen, plus yeh why would he sign that didnt he say he hated it?...ooh no COA what a suprise!

That's pretty bad. The Morrissey sig should be the easiest one to fake and its TERRIBLE. I know in the early 90's Morrissey wouldn't sign anything from The Smiths. Does he still only sign solo stuff?

I'm sure he'd sign any of his smiths stuff he must be very proud of it...but this compilation that he had nothing to do with and i'm sure he said he had to correct errors and it looks terrible, he'd probably turn his nose up at this.

I'm sure he'd sign any of his smiths stuff he must be very proud of it...but this compilation that he had nothing to do with and i'm sure he said he had to correct errors and it looks terrible, he'd probably turn his nose up at this.

I'm sure he's very proud of The Smiths stuff but he refused to sign items by "that band" in the early 90's. Has anyone tried to get him to sign something from The Smiths lately? I don't really care about getting autographs and I certainly would never pay for them.

The only autograph I would consider is one on me and then go get it made into a tattoo but so many people have done that it might seem a little ordinary.

Last edited:
If you look closely at the other cds either side of it on the shelf, they are all covered in 'signatures' as well. The guy obviously has his own production line.

If you look close, you can see the name Jethro Tull scrawled on his copy of Thick as a Brick ;)

Holy christ...im gonna start signing his name to toys, boxes, bathroom walls, etc.... and see if I cant get paid too. That is horrendous. And the primary way to know its fake....... = That busted ass Rod Stewart CD sitting above the fake Moz signature. LMAO

I need to meet these people who will pay anything for stupid stuff. I am almost sure I could sucker them outta a few bills.

BR

Back
Top Bottom