ticket question ?

dogdayafternoon

just wondering trying to buy a ticket for the up coming us tour from the uk will be tricky , because of shipping the tickets etc from ticketmaster etc, so how flooded do you think ebay will become? probably the way to get a ticket , what do you think????????????????.

Dogday
Greetings from Moston!

Two things
1. You can collect from the venue on the day, dont have them posted (I did that in Rome last year with no problems)
2. Do you know anyone in Yanksville that they could be sent to?

Which gig/s you thinking of going too? I'm up for Boston and Northampton.
Flights are just under 300 quid from John Lemon Airport - NY and then a train to Boston. Northampton is about an hour away from Boston. Could also do NY in the trip but involves another 2 nights stay which may be financially too far for me!

Jukebox Jury

greetings jukebox from
newton heath
i do know someone in connecticut who is going to all the eastcoast gigs himself, he says he will try for me , i just wanted to see if ebay was a fall back option, probably just gonna do the n/y show myself, looking forward to it, cheers jukebox , have you seen him in the usa before? .

Buying US-Tickets from Europe?

is there any european company who sell US tickets..or do i have to buy it from US? Im coming from germany...credit card is needed i guess?no banktransforms?
i never thought that i would travel so far for just one concert...

Back
Top Bottom