Morrissey - Tower Theater, Philadelphia, PA 28/11/1992 (COMPLETISTS ONLY)

Codreanu

Ohimè.
There MAY be shows left in my collection, some of them actually listenable, that have yet to be uploaded to this forum. However, I have vowed, after tonight, to never again upload a single mp3 to the board until things around here begin to change.

NO JUSTICE, NO BOOTS!

704015arm150qn0.jpg

///

Morrissey - Tower Theater, Philadelphia, PA 28/11/1992
(very poor audience recording)

01. You're The One For Me Fatty
02. We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
03. The National Front Disco
04. Certain People I Know
05. November Spawned A Monster
06. Seasick Yet Still Docked
07. The Loop
08. He Knows I'd Love To See Him
09. Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference
10. I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
11. You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
12. Suedehead
13. We'll Let You Know
14. Glamorous Glue
15. Jack The Ripper

Tower Theater, Philadelphia, PA 28/11/1992 (58 MB)

This concert started a bit later than expected. Morrissey apparently arrived late for the show that would turn out to be the last of the American Your Arsenal tour. He and the band were starting to show signs of exhaustion. This might be the reason why the setlist was shortened again. From the previous date's setlist, "Girl Least Likely To" was dropped and the rest was slightly rearranged.

Many fans made it on stage. At the end of the show this caused Morrissey to lose one of his rings in the chaos. After it happened Morrissey left the stage and the band kept on playing for a short time. Then someone came out, announced that Morrissey had lost his ring and asked that if anyone had it, to please return it. Nobody spoke up and the concert was over.

After set opener "You're The One For Me Fatty", Morrissey had a chat with someone in the front rows. "The National Front Disco" was played early in the set, as it had been for a few dates now, but it still ended in an extended chaotic jam of feedback just like it did when performed as set closer.

In "Glamorous Glue", Morrissey supposedly sang the "Everything of worth, on Earth, is there to share" bridge, something that he didn't usually do. Unlike the previous date, "Jack The Ripper" was slightly stretched at the end as had been previous set closers that year.

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/gigs/moz-gi9210us.htm

:D Thanks for the post Cod....it's much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom