People Should Stop Doing Covers And Write Their Own Frickin' Music!

P

Penis Puller

Practically Fat-Free Onion Rings!
Serves 4

3 large onions, sliced
1 cup buttermilk
Nonstick cooking spray
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 egg whites, beaten
1 1/2 cups cornflake crumbs

Cut onions into rings. Mix with buttermilk in a large bowl until coated. Set coated onions aside 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine flour, paprika, and salt in a shallow dish. Put egg whites in a second shallow dish and cornflakes in a third. Dip each onion ring in the flour, the egg, and the cornflakes. Place on sheet, spritz with cooking spray, and bake 15 minutes until brown.

> Practically Fat-Free Onion Rings!¿ Serves 4¿ 3 large onions, sliced¿ 1 cup buttermilk¿ Nonstick cooking spray¿ 1/2 cup all-purpose flour¿ 1 teaspoon paprika¿ 1/2 teaspoon salt¿ 4 egg whites, beaten¿ 1 1/2 cups cornflake crumbs¿ Cut onions into rings. Mix with buttermilk in a large bowl until¿ coated. Set coated onions aside 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375¿ degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.¿ Combine flour, paprika, and salt in a shallow dish. Put egg¿ whites in a second shallow dish and cornflakes in a third. Dip¿ each onion ring in the flour, the egg, and the cornflakes. Place¿ on sheet, spritz with cooking spray, and bake 15 minutes until¿ brown.

can I just stress that importance of buying organic food, chemicals and large-scale farming are polluting the entire food chain. Do you care ? I suspect not, I always think his fans are more likely too, oh well I'll never learn.

> Practically Fat-Free Onion Rings!¿ Serves 4¿ 3 large onions, sliced¿ 1 cup buttermilk¿ Nonstick cooking spray¿ 1/2 cup all-purpose flour¿ 1 teaspoon paprika¿ 1/2 teaspoon salt¿ 4 egg whites, beaten¿ 1 1/2 cups cornflake crumbs¿ Cut onions into rings. Mix with buttermilk in a large bowl until¿ coated. Set coated onions aside 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375¿ degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.¿ Combine flour, paprika, and salt in a shallow dish. Put egg¿ whites in a second shallow dish and cornflakes in a third. Dip¿ each onion ring in the flour, the egg, and the cornflakes. Place¿ on sheet, spritz with cooking spray, and bake 15 minutes until¿ brown.

Whoa!! I just had some onion rings for lunch a few minutes ago!! weeeeeird!!!

PS. Doesn't your name hurt? Just wondering. It sounds painful.

> can I just stress that importance of buying organic food,¿ chemicals and large-scale farming are polluting the entire food¿ chain. Do you care ? I suspect not, I always think his fans are¿ more likely too, oh well I'll never learn.

I care, but I need to get a friggin' job first!
I thought food in the UK had less funkdafied additives than the food in the states. That's what those pamphlets told me!!!

BAM!

BAM!¿ Practically Fat-Free Onion Rings!¿ Serves 4¿ 3 large onions, sliced¿ 1 cup buttermilk¿ Nonstick cooking spray¿ 1/2 cup all-purpose flour¿ 1 teaspoon paprika¿ 1/2 teaspoon salt¿ 4 egg whites, beaten¿ 1 1/2 cups cornflake crumbs¿ Cut onions into rings. Mix with buttermilk in a large bowl until¿ coated. Set coated onions aside 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375¿ degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.¿ Combine flour, paprika, and salt in a shallow dish. Put egg¿ whites in a second shallow dish and cornflakes in a third. Dip¿ each onion ring in the flour, the egg, and the cornflakes. Place¿ on sheet, spritz with cooking spray, and bake 15 minutes until¿ brown.

Back
Top Bottom