Happy Mothers Day

to all the mums in the UK and to the Mums here, happy mummies day xxx
hyacinths.jpg

BUMP the mummy's day:)

I'm a bad daughter. I made my mum a beautiful card, but it doesn't look like she'll get it til tues. Plus i was tapping money off her t'other day, forgetting that it was mothers day today!¬

I'm a bad daughter. I made my mum a beautiful card, but it doesn't look like she'll get it til tues. Plus i was tapping money off her t'other day, forgetting that it was mothers day today!¬

you made her a card, that is really sweet thing to do:)

she real appreciate it, give her a bell today.....your a student, your suppose to take your parents money:D

off to see my mum, it all sunny today, i have a slight hangover, i know she made some dinner for me, yay going to see my mummy:D

Mother's Day? To-day? Impossible!

If you was my daughter (not that I'm old enough to be your dad or anything)
I'd dissown you and cut you off from my will....
My kids tapped me up for 15 quid yesterday for flowers and other stuff and a card.
In return, on Fathers day, all I get is a card and four beers!

Jukebox Jury

Mother's Day? To-day? Impossible!

It's an old custom in UK.
Before Easter the third Sunday of March people worked away from home were allowed to go home to see their mother, hence today is Mother's Day in UK.

In USA Mother's Day is the second Sunday in May, shameless Japanese businessmen imported it from USA.

If it's not correct, correction is welcome. :)

I suppose it could be legally arranged :p

However, you wrote somewhere that you were responsible for your mother's death (?), that makes me a bit hesitant :o

I suppose it could be legally arranged :p

However, you wrote somewhere that you were responsible for your mother's death (?), that makes me a bit hesitant :o
It's not like I killed her or anything. I just didn't call 9-11 as soon as I should have...:o

*hugs Chica* I love you Mommy...;)

As long as you don't lock me in a closet for hours and burn my hands in the oven then we should be fine...:o

Now come here Mommy...*beckons for Chica*
I said COME HERE...NOW! *Gives Chica a cold stare*

Yeah, my mother had a weird idea of raising children too... I was younger so I learned from my brother's mistakes and I got off with scolding, but I really don't understand how he managed to forgive her :confused:

Yeah, my mother had a weird idea of raising children too... I was younger so I learned from my brother's mistakes and I got off with scolding, but I really don't understand how he managed to forgive her :confused:
I'm sorry to hear that Hon. *hugs Chica*

I think you'll be a wonderful Mother to me though :)

Thank you, dear. So, you don't believe that all women eventually turn into their mothers? I must say I think there is some truth in it :o

Thank you, dear. So, you don't believe that all women eventually turn into their mothers? I must say I think there is some truth in it :o
Well yes there is some truth...maybe in ways...but not a carbon copy. I don't think you'll be like her in that way...you're just too sweet. :)

happy mother's day, if you're reading this, mum

love you

Back
Top Bottom