What's the best gift you've ever received from your partner, lover or spouse?

C

Cemetry Gates

What was yours?
Was it Morrissey or The Smiths related?

I wanted to remind her that she posted the thread few months ago because she didn't remember! :rolleyes:

i see :rolleyes:

i can't think of my best gift. i'll have a think?

where is everybody, today?

Last edited:
I had a girlfriend once who sent me a package at my work.

I opened it up in my cube and it was all kinds of toys and things for the bedroom.

It was the most memorable gift I have ever received and to get it at work was really funny.

Too bad she's crazy... I might have kept her around.

I wanted to remind her that she posted the thread few months ago because she didn't remember! :rolleyes:
Actually, it was me who started that thread, Kewpie, with your attention to detail I'd expect you to notice :p .
My answer is a DVD of Buffy season 3 - that is, my favorite season of my favorite show, which i was too cheap to get myself. The same time he also got me a whistle shaped like a frog, "because you like frogs and you like making noise" - he knows me so well! :D

Hi fishy.
Yes, I know you started the thread, but you'll find her post in there as well. :p

What are you both talking about?
This is the first time I made this thread or talked about this subject.

There you people go again.... :mad:

Actually, it was me who started that thread, Kewpie, with your attention to detail I'd expect you to notice :p .
My answer is a DVD of Buffy season 3 - that is, my favorite season of my favorite show, which i was too cheap to get myself. The same time he also got me a whistle shaped like a frog, "because you like frogs and you like making noise" - he knows me so well! :D

i forgot, what happened in season 3? is that when angel went evil and she had to kill him in the season finale? or did that happen in season 2?

a framed morrissey poster.

Back
Top Bottom