The Smiths Indeed - UK Tour

23 Mar 2007 19:00
Carling Academy Islington London
7 Apr 2007 20:00
Carling Academy Liverpool Liverpool
8 Apr 2007 20:00
One Big Easter Indie 2007 Heywood Civic Centre (Manchester)
14 Apr 2007 8:00
The Music Rooms Sunderland, Northeast
4 May 2007 19:30
The Venue Dumfries
11 May 2007 20:00
Moses Gate Bolton, Northwest
19 May 2007 20:00
The Diamond Sutton-in-Ashfield (Mansfield)
21 Jun 2007 20:00
The Witchwood Ashton-under-Lyne, Northwest​

See you in London :D Anyone else going?

[
8 Apr 2007 20:00
One Big Easter Indie 2007 Heywood Civic Centre (Manchester)
11 May 2007 20:00
Moses Gate Bolton, Northwest
21 Jun 2007 20:00
The Witchwood Ashton-under-Lyne, Northwest [/INDENT]

That's three times in three months in relatively small catchment area. I'll be at one of them, most likely at Ashton as it is a great venue, though Heywood is probably (just) the nearest to me.

Jukebox Jury

Was a great night. Very impressive show by The Smiths Indeed. Thinking about travelling up North to see them again.

Come back to London very soon

Dave

What an absolute STORMER of an evening!

The guys were absolutely spot on! I wasn't alive when The Smiths were around but I've seen a few live videos of their concerts and I think The Smiths Indeed really capture the magic of The Smiths.
One of the best gigs I've ever seen :D

The final date of our spring tour is in The Witchwood in Ashton-under-Lyne (Greater Manchester) on Thursday 21 June from 8pm. We're starting early for those wanting to stride on to the Maladjusted night in Manchester city centre later on. Too anxious to please as usual. Thanks for the memorable nights. Autumn tour to be confirmed soon.

The final date of our spring tour is in The Witchwood in Ashton-under-Lyne (Greater Manchester) on Thursday 21 June from 8pm. We're starting early for those wanting to stride on to the Maladjusted night in Manchester city centre later on. Too anxious to please as usual. Thanks for the memorable nights. Autumn tour to be confirmed soon.

Good idea for the early start.:)

Jukebox Jury

Got tickets for the Witchwood and looking forward to a great gig

Weird for me when people mention flocking to my old haunts in Ashton :p I might just to see The Author in there :p

Weird for me when people mention flocking to my old haunts in Ashton :p I might just to see The Author in there :p

Do you know anyone called Steve Denton who used to go there some years ago?

It was early 90s I think...on 2nd thoughts , I think that's before your time isn't it? I think Uncleskinny intro'd me to you late on in the night on 22 Dec last, and you were a lot younger than me so perhaps too young for pubs in early 90s?

Hope no offence is caused - bad memory syndrome exists on my part.

Back
Top Bottom