The Morrissey haircut

Hey friends,
I'm seriously thinking about getting the Morrissey Hair-cut. I'm thinking of getting booked into a really nice hair-dresser's and getting it done probably.
The only thing is, i dont really know what it will look like on me. You see i have blond hair. I dont think i would want to go to the extreme of Morrissey's hair in the early 90s. I would like it like He has his now, or back a few years.
Can anyone give me any advice? Has anybody got or has had the Moz cut? If so what does it look like, and would you advise it?

1. Morrissey has several different haircuts of that period. Which one are you thinking of?

2. It all depends on if your hair is straight or curly and thin or heavy.

3. Don't do it unless you have a good strong jawline.

Last edited:
Mmm...if you have blond hair you might end up look like Vanilla Ice (you can see his photo on Morrissey-lookalike frink thread BTW). :rolleyes:

i was going to get a morrissey haircut...but i would not want to be confused with a lesbian...not that there's anything wrong with being one, i just don't want to lead people on...

you know what i mean!!! NOT too many straight women have that hairstyle! I used to have something like it before (I had a cyndi-lauper cut...and then when i wanted to get out of the whole asymetrical thing i had to cut the long side off....which ultimately left me with a mike score-ish of the flock of seagulls cut, but when i shortened it looked like either hitler's hair, when it was down, or like morrissey, when it was up). people always assumed i was gay and my friend even used to make fun of my "dyke haircut". i started noticing and it is a very popular haircut amongst gay females.

1. Morrissey has several different haircuts of that period. Which one are you thinking of?

2. It all depends on if your hair is straight or curly and thin or heavy.

3. Don't do it unless you have a good strong jawline.

mmmm well im thinking of getting the one he had in 2004?
My hair is pretty soft and light.

you know what i mean!!! NOT too many straight women have that hairstyle! I used to have something like it before (I had a cyndi-lauper cut...and then when i wanted to get out of the whole asymetrical thing i had to cut the long side off....which ultimately left me with a mike score-ish of the flock of seagulls cut, but when i shortened it looked like either hitler's hair, when it was down, or like morrissey, when it was up). people always assumed i was gay and my friend even used to make fun of my "dyke haircut". i started noticing and it is a very popular haircut amongst gay females.

i think cyndi is a gay female icon maybe
Timeaftertimecover.jpg

cyndi.jpg

as a boy i adored her
Shine.jpg

but she is prettier? now
cyndicover.jpg

i think cyndi is a gay female icon maybe
[/IMG]

not really
well to an extent
but they thought i was one only after i cut the long side of my hair off...you know how on one side of her head, her hair was really really short, and then it was long on the other? i had that, and then i got rid of the long thing...and i was left with a mozza cut. and that's when the assumptions started flying in...i broke a couple of hearts, unfortunately gals, i don't swing that way, although at times, i really really wish i could/do/did.

i was going to get a morrissey haircut...but i would not want to be confused with a lesbian...not that there's anything wrong with being one, i just don't want to lead people on...

Dear friends, this one deserves one of my very rare thread-ender posts. I think you should cut it like Moz. You'd be the straight girl crossdressing as an male crossdresser. GAY STRAIGHT TO HELL. "Then there's always more..."
:eek: :confused: :D to that!

Dear friends, this one deserves one of my very rare thread-ender posts. I think you should cut it like Moz. You'd be the straight girl crossdressing as an male crossdresser. GAY STRAIGHT TO HELL. "Then there's always more..."
:eek: :confused: :D to that!

oh dearest maria, the book is calling you!! will you take the plunge!?!?!
see, this isn't a thread ender. no, it's just began. next up are people telling me i am wrong about my generalization of the quiff on females...

not really
well to an extent
but they thought i was one only after i cut the long side of my hair off...you know how on one side of her head, her hair was really really short, and then it was long on the other? i had that, and then i got rid of the long thing...and i was left with a mozza cut. and that's when the assumptions started flying in...i broke a couple of hearts, unfortunately gals, i don't swing that way, although at times, i really really wish i could/do/did.

well, you might wanna try it sometime
'@ college' or maybe a threesome? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom