Neil Finn + Johnny Marr, 2 songs

Not bad. When were these released? Last.fm lists only these two tracks for Neil Finn & Johnny Marr, but no album release.

they're from a DVD called 7 words collide, neil finn and friends live at the st. james, new zealand. johnny marr is one of those friends playing the entire gig. cool dvd.

This show was officially released as an audio cd, avail. in most retail stores. It features other great guests like Eddie Vedder, Tim Finn and Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead.

This show was officially released as an audio cd, avail. in most retail stores. It features other great guests like Eddie Vedder, Tim Finn and Johnny Greenwood from Radiohead.

really? as an audio cd? mhhh - didn't find it on amazon.
but here's the cover of that DVD
B00005RTK1.03._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I may be misremembering but i seem to recall Finn n Marr doing a rather fine song called "Turn and Run" on Jools Holland too.

I watched the video for There is a Light on youtube and it's such a lovely version. I was just wondering if someone would be willing to upload this again as I seemed to have missed this - the links have expired. I'd be very grateful. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom