The OFFICIAL see you later thread!

slum mum 1974

The OFFICIAL see you later and welcome back thread!

I don't want to be ignorant because I am just popping out and it didn't seem right saying goodnight, because i am not going to bed.:o So i'll see you all in a bit. (not literally anyway;))

This is also the official welcome back thread too....:)

Last edited:
Welcome back, Slummy! :D So is this now the official see you later and welcome back thread? ;)

Okay dokey sweetpea:)

Hey babe, how you feeling today?

Well, that was a short one, i have to go and take my son to the dentist he has been up all night coz of the pain.....see you guys later.:)

Hey guys, i'm back. Kyle has an abcess. I can't believe my eight year old son has an abcess. :( He's so brave, it must hurt so much.

Thats sad...I've never had a cavity in my life...or a broken bone. I'm lucky.

wow....you amaze me. (again;)) No cavities, i have had 2 fillings and i have broken my nose....not pleasant i can tell you.

:Eek: I hope yours was repaired better than Owen Wilson's nose! Lol.

Cheeky :p it's sort of better but i only had it fixed in the last few years........my brother broke it for me.

I think he has his moments.....:D.....but the time he broke my nose i wouldn't get off the swing.....so he helped me get off the swing.....the git:D

Ouch...but it could have been worse...you could have had a dog chew on your face! :o

My god...please tell me that never happened to you. Yes, that would be most definitely worse.

Of course it did...I normally never reference something unless I have some personal experience with it...

I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry.....my god you have had a lot happen to you in your short life....((((hugs)))))

I'm off again, taking the eldest daughter to the dentist now......for a filling....see you later sweetheart...x

Back
Top Bottom