What Do You Think?

• Thread starter Girl Least Likely To
  • Start date
G

Girl Least Likely To

I think that Morrissey is the most PERFECT guy who has ever walked this earth.
He is extremely intelligent, beautiful, he has the most wonderful eyes not to mention the coolest hair, and he has the most beautiful voice in this world.
Do you girls agree?
Hey, even you guys...?

I agree that he's got the most wonderful eyes I've seen, they're just so full of glitter and magic.

> I think that Morrissey is the most PERFECT guy who has ever¿ walked this earth.¿ He is extremely intelligent, beautiful, he has the most¿ wonderful eyes not to mention the coolest hair, and he has the¿ most beautiful voice in this world.¿ Do you girls agree?¿ Hey, even you guys...?

Oh, I definitely agree and he writes the greatest lyrics ever.

so many illustrations

I think....

His imperfections make him just as attractive...

He IS charming...

his passion for passion, be it violent or loving...

his words reach the mind and soul...

that's just my opinion...

thanks for asking!

rain-coatedluvahspunybrotha.jpg

he has a voice that could drive a sane person mad and lyrics that make me oscillate wildly, he is why i continue to have faith in the human race

be beautiful,

SALOME

Yes, I agree, GLLT. He's one of the most handsome men I've ever seen in my life- and that's no exaggeration! :)
Also, I think his persona makes him an even more beautiful person all around.

> I think that Morrissey is the most PERFECT guy who has ever¿ walked this earth.¿ He is extremely intelligent, beautiful, he has the most¿ wonderful eyes not to mention the coolest hair, and he has the¿ most beautiful voice in this world.¿ Do you girls agree?¿ Hey, even you guys...?

I know everyone is going to say something positive. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's beautiful and gifted and talented. Anyone could notice his eyes. What people fail to realize is that Morrissey has the most amazing legs ever given to a man. He has wonderful calves, cute knees, lithe ankles, and sumptuous thighs. He also has beautifully shaped ears.
The only problem I have with Morrissey is that he always wears these huge, baggy ass jeans. He needs to find a *tight* pair of pants and wear them all the time. Also he needs to lose the suits and the ill-fitting blazers. It's always the wrong people who wind up naked onstage. Who wants to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers wearing socks on their penises? I'd rather see Morrissey onstage wearing a sock, or better yet, giving his favorite budgie something nice to perch on.

he still looks good shirtless in his late 30's, thats more than I can say for most men
-jake

The problem with Moz is that he doesn't put out (kidding. or am I?)¿ I think that Morrissey is the most PERFECT guy who has ever¿ walked this earth.¿ He is extremely intelligent, beautiful, he has the most¿ wonderful eyes not to mention the coolest hair, and he has the¿ most beautiful voice in this world.¿ Do you girls agree?¿ Hey, even you guys...?

He's the greatest, yeah. I know there's not much left to say, but I heard rumours of some jackass American in Graceland trying to copy him. This rookie is gonna end up in the 'second-rate' bin with Martin Rossiter and all the other copycats.

YES, to all of the above. He is a stunning human being. But one thing I hate is when people talk of wanting to f**k him, talk that seems strangley sacrilegious to me. Throughout my time of loving Moz, a long time indeed, I never once thought of him in that manner.. Anyone else?

Morrissey's Hair

"not to mention the coolest hair"
Well, regarding the hair...not for long. Unfortunately, it seems to be going fast. As a rockabilly type guy with a pompadour I can tell you that hairloss is a pretty un-nerving thought. I will admit that back in the day MOZ had quite the stylin' quiff. As a fan of both Morrissey and his hair I am saddened to see the latter go. he great voice is still around, though, and that is what really matters to me.

Re: Morrissey's Hair

Morrissey is indeed the most gorgeous man ive ever seen in my life. I too find it rather offensive when people talk about wanting to f**k him. I think he is far to respectable to be thought of in that matter.
And about his hair....its perfect!

I guess its just because I love him so much.

Maybe he could try that Propecia drug? It decreases the sex drive, but he won't care! :p

> YES, to all of the above. He is a stunning human being. But one¿ thing I hate is when people talk of wanting to f**k him, talk¿ that seems strangley sacrilegious to me. Throughout my time of¿ loving Moz, a long time indeed, I never once thought of him in¿ that manner.. Anyone else?

Well, i've been a Moz fan for like 10 years now, so it has entered my mind. But it's always been tasteful and very romantic. None of that "wham bam thank you sir" stuff. I ain't that kind of girl. ;)

>I THINK MORRISSEY IS AN ALL TIME LEGEND ALONG WITH JAMES DEAN AMD ELVIS... EVEN THOUGH MOZ INSPIRES ME IN ALL KINDS OF DIFERENT WAYS I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD JUST LOVE MOZ!!!!!!
I know everyone is going to say something positive. Yeah, yeah,¿ yeah, he's beautiful and gifted and talented. Anyone could¿ notice his eyes. What people fail to realize is that Morrissey¿ has the most amazing legs ever given to a man. He has wonderful¿ calves, cute knees, lithe ankles, and sumptuous thighs. He also¿ has beautifully shaped ears.¿ The only problem I have with Morrissey is that he always wears¿ these huge, baggy ass jeans. He needs to find a *tight* pair of¿ pants and wear them all the time. Also he needs to lose the¿ suits and the ill-fitting blazers. It's always the wrong people¿ who wind up naked onstage. Who wants to see the Red Hot Chili¿ Peppers wearing socks on their penises? I'd rather see Morrissey¿ onstage wearing a sock, or better yet, giving his favorite¿ budgie something nice to perch on.

lol you guys stop picking on moz and his sex life !(or lack of hehe) well anyways... i agree with every single one of you in saying he is THE most beautiful man that iv'e ever seen in my life.. Yah hes not perfect but all his imperfections are what makes him soo good at being the wonderful morrissey:)muaaah love you morrissey! ps his hair looks good to me!

No sex, please!

> Well, i've been a Moz fan for like 10 years now, so it has¿ entered my mind. But it's always been tasteful and very¿ romantic. None of that "wham bam thank you sir" stuff.¿ I ain't that kind of girl. ;)

Well, how could one think of something like that? I am, too, not that kind of guy, but especially thinking about just HIM and a one night stand - phew, that´s ill!
All I ever wanted (and still want) is to hug this man!

YOUR MORRISSEY STORY BOARD

Back
Top Bottom